Thank you for experimenting with the page Crohn's disease on Wikipedia. Your test worked, and it has been reverted or removed. Please use the sandbox for any other tests you want to do. Take a look at the welcome page if you would like to learn more about contributing to our encyclopedia. Nunquam Dormio 13:44, 26 September 2006 (UTC)
Greetings from WikiProject Medicine!
Welcome to WikiProject Medicine!
I noticed you recently added yourself to our Participants' list, and I wanted to welcome you to our project. Our goal is to facilitate collaboration on medicine-related articles, and everyone is welcome to join (regardless of medical qualifications!). Here are some suggested activities:
- Read our Manual of Style for medical articles
- Join in editing our collaboration of the week (the current one is Transverse myelitis)
- Discuss with other members in the doctor's mess
- Have a look at some related WikiProjects
- Have a look at the collaboration dashboard
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask at the project talk page, or feel free to ask me on my talk page.
Maen. K. A. (talk) 22:14, 28 February 2009 (UTC)