- Hello!! I am Cyberpower678. I am an administrator on Wikipedia. Despite that, I'm still your run of the mill user here on Wikipedia.
- I specialize in bot work and tools, but I lurk around RfPP, AfD, AIV, and AN/I, as well as RfA. If you have any questions in those areas, please feel free to ask. :-)
- I also serve as a mailing list moderator and account creator over at the Account Creation Center. If you have any questions regarding an account I created for you, or the process itself, feel free to email the WP:ACC team or me personally.
- At current I have helped to create accounts for 2511 different users and renamed 786 other users.
- Disputes or discussions that appear to have ended or is disputed will be archived.
All the best.—cyberpower
IABot broke a link
Hi Cyberpower678. User:Atlantic306
your IABot/IABotManagementConsole, and it appears to have broken a link.
...|archive-url=https://web.archive.org/web/20070825213156/www.gay.nl/article/1596//Hekma:_Ik_ben_geen_pedo!|archive-date=25 August 2007}}</ref>
was changed to
...archive-url=https://web.archive.org/web/20070825213156/https:///|archive-date=25 August 2007|dead-url=no|df=dmy-all}}</ref>
If I had to guess, it's probably the double slash that confused the bot. I'll fix the article manually in a bit. --22.214.171.124
) 20:19, 17 February 2019 (UTC)
It is unnecessary to archive Hungarian: an Essential Grammar. The link is active. Amator linguarum (talk) 08:52, 18 February 2019 (UTC)
Internet Archive bot falsely tagging links as dead
Hi, I thought I should let you know the Internet Archive bot falsely labelled a link as dead for some reason  — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 11:07, 19 February 2019 (UTC)