- Hello!! I am Cyberpower678. I am an administrator on Wikipedia. Despite that, I'm still your run of the mill user here on Wikipedia.
- I specialize in bot work and tools, but I lurk around RfPP, AfD, AIV, and AN/I, as well as RfA. If you have any questions in those areas, please feel free to ask. :-)
- I also serve as a mailing list moderator and account creator over at the Account Creation Center. If you have any questions regarding an account I created for you, or the process itself, feel free to email the WP:ACC team or me personally.
- At current I have helped to create accounts for 2511 different users and renamed 790 other users.
- Disputes or discussions that appear to have ended or is disputed will be archived.
All the best.—cyberpower
Hello, again stumbled upon link archiving problems. When I inserted the title of the article and clicked the find button, the original wiki text of the article popped out to me--Пппзз (talk) 00:10, 20 July 2019 (UTC)
- Пппзз I've been working on fixing that today. I think I may have just solved it and an update for IABot should be out shortly.—CYBERPOWER (Chat) 00:26, 20 July 2019 (UTC)
Loving IABot dearly. Thank you. ! – SJ + 01:39, 22 July 2019 (UTC)
Regarding Lake Lawn Resort: SL93 withdrew his AfD request for this article, so I removed the AfD tag on this article. Your bot then sent me a "level 1 warning" about removing the AfD tag, even though the user who had recommended the article for deletion had withdrawn the request. Your bot needs to be smarter. DiogenesNY (talk) 17:46, 21 July 2019 (UTC)
- Feel free to make it "smarter" if you think that. But you failed to follow procedure. The AfD was still open when you removed it.—CYBERPOWER (Chat) 18:12, 21 July 2019 (UTC)
Bot on wiktionary
Most en.wiktionary terms are lowercase. Many of the easy ways to generate lists of them render words in uppercase.
Just as en.wikt autoredirects to the lowercase version, it would be good for IABot to do so -- while still not following arbitrary other redirects. – SJ + 02:15, 22 July 2019 (UTC)