Hello, Daelin, welcome to Wikipedia.
You can help improve the articles listed below! This list updates frequently, so check back here for more tasks to try. (See Wikipedia:Task Center for brief guides.)
You might find these links helpful in creating new pages or helping with the above tasks: How to edit a page, How to write a great article, Naming conventions, Manual of Style. You should read our policies at some point too.
- If you made any edits before you got an account, you might be interested in assigning those to your username.
- You can sign your name using three tildes, like this: ~~~. If you use four, you can add a datestamp too.
- If you ever think a page or image should be deleted, please list it at the votes for deletion page. There is also a votes for undeletion page if you want to retrieve something that you think should not have been deleted.
Again, welcome! —Plato
Thanks for the meessage on my talk page, and the compliment re my edit to breastfeeding :) I only hope it deals with the circumcision issue that keeps coming around on Talk:Breastfeeding. -- ALoan (Talk) 21:14, 29 Oct 2004 (UTC)
Hi Daelin, thanks for your reversion assistance at Topsite. I can understand how to the uninformed eye of a non warez scene member how this could have been construed as vandalism. As an ex-warez pirate myself, a little more knowledgeable in this field, I can assure you their contribution was indeed valid if poorly explained. I have since clarified this point. Just thought I would tell you so you would know for the future. ALKIVAR™ 13:28, 7 January 2006 (UTC)
- Ah, thank you. My appologies. The insert seemed out of context, and I was scanning recent changes. I didn't take the time to read the page in depth. Maybe it wasn't exactly WP:AGF. Should I avoid such edits in the future? —Daelin @ 2006–01–07 13:37Z
- No, but if its on a subject your unfamiliar with, its probably best to not revert unless its clearly vandalism. Other users more familiar with the subject in question will come through and spot it as either being a poorly crafted edit or outright vandalism, thereby lessening the chance of deleting good material. ALKIVAR™ 14:19, 7 January 2006 (UTC)
Using ISO 8601 at en-wiki for the fact-template
You may be interested in this Wikipedia:Village_pump_(technical)#Change_DATE_from_monthname_year_to_year-month. Nsaa (talk) 07:18, 5 August 2008 (UTC)
Notification of automated file description generation
Your upload of File:Braille (physical) xz-axis.png or contribution to its description is noted, and thanks (even if belatedly) for your contribution. In order to help make better use of the media, an attempt has been made by an automated process to identify and add certain information to the media's description page.
This notification is placed on your talk page because a bot has identified you either as the uploader of the file, or as a contributor to its metadata. It would be appreciated if you could carefully review the information the bot added. To opt out of these notifications, please follow the instructions here. Thanks! Message delivered by Theo's Little Bot (opt-out) 14:01, 22 February 2014 (UTC)