|The Random Acts of Kindness Barnstar|
|For dedication to improving and expanding Wikipedia. Good job! Sharkface217 02:47, 31 October 2006 (UTC)|
The Origins of Political Order
Hi Daniel, I've done some work on the Fukuyama book for DYK, which I will now tag as reviewed at the relevant page. I have left a couple of requests for page numbers in the text. I'm also not sure what the point of the "bibliography" section in the main body (not the one after the references) is, Fukuyama isn't mentioned and it doesn't seem related. Please either fix this up or delete it. Neither of these is a show stopper. ♦talk 06:58, 29 March 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you very much for your excellent improvements!
- I have removed the bibliography section and seen to the page problem. This was partly done by removing the references to two books that I recently added, and now these two books are in the new bibliography section. The contents of these books are related to this book, but I am unsure if they belong in the article any more.
- I am considering removing the section on restrictions of marriage. That and the part about the chimpanzees are certainly in the book, but are not central to the theme, and I only entered them to get "Hooks" to the article.
- There may be added content in the future, and there are certainly style-improvements I could make. Star Lord - 星王 (talk) 09:13, 29 March 2014 (UTC)
- I think it looks pretty good now and with the removal of the bibliography section, I don't think that you need to cut out any more material. Cheers, 09:35, 29 March 2014 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited The Origins of Political Order, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Tour de force (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
- I got too ill. I can barely stay awake right now. I will look again if I get well enough. Star Lord - 星王 (talk) 11:54, 11 April 2014 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 22:14, 30 November 2015 (UTC)
File:Thinking.gif listed for discussion
A file that you uploaded or altered, File:Thinking.gif, has been listed at Wikipedia:Files for discussion. Please see the discussion to see why it has been listed (you may have to search for the title of the image to find its entry). Feel free to add your opinion on the matter below the nomination. Thank you. Stefan2 (talk) 20:36, 28 March 2016 (UTC)