User talk:Dawn Bard
|This is Dawn Bard's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Dawn Bard.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
- 1 "So fix it"...
- 2 Have you given any more thought...
- 3 Aaron Schnobrich
- 4 Please comment on Talk:2017
- 5 Please comment on Talk:Randy Quaid
- 6 Please comment on Talk:White House Press Secretary
- 7 Please comment on Talk:Karl Marx
- 8 Please comment on Talk:Marlon Brando
- 9 Please comment on Talk:Gillian Keegan
"So fix it"...
Hey Dawn, sorry if this attempt at a bit of humor on my part made you feel put on the spot, wasn't my intent if so. But, thought behind it wasn't a joke--you generate a lot of work for the admins patrolling WP:AIV, WP:UAA, etc. to handle, and I think it'd be more efficient if you could handle those sorts of actions yourself. Please consider it... cheers!
Zad68 14:59, 10 September 2013 (UTC)
- Hey Zad, no apologies necessary. I was just surprised anyone really noticed me, but I'm definitely flattered by the suggestion. I did go and check out the RFA process after your comment - so it seems you've planted an idea in my head. You're right about efficiency - a lot of the spam/promotional accounts I report to UAA are so blatant that it would be pretty uncontroversial to just zap them myself if I had the ability. Anyway, all this to say I'm considering it. Thanks! Cheers, Dawn Bard (talk) 20:07, 11 September 2013 (UTC)
- If you wanted a co-nominator, let me know. Since I've become an admin, I've come across your reports and tags on a regular basis, and everything points to the fact that you would make an excellent admin. You and I have both been involved with Wikipedia for about the same time, we both have done work in similar semi-administrative areas, and I just came through a very successful RFA - and I think you are even more qualified. Plus, another Canadian admin would just be a bonus... :) Just send me an email if an RFA is something that interests you. Singularity42 (talk) 00:57, 15 September 2013 (UTC)
Have you given any more thought...
- (Wow, that was nearly a year ago!) Yes, I have, I must say. Especially today, when it would have been really nice to just block the penis-pics guy instead of having to report him and keep reverting. Maybe it's time for an RfA? Cheers, Dawn Bard (talk) 01:23, 23 August 2014 (UTC)
Hi. I removed your A7 tag on this article because it wasn't an appropriate use of A7. Even though the article is unsourced, the claims made in it are credible (i.e. the film exists and IMDB at least confirms the subjects connection), and they could lead to the subject being determined notable at AfD. agtx 18:26, 23 July 2015 (UTC)
Please comment on Talk:Randy Quaid
Please comment on Talk:White House Press Secretary
The feedback request service is asking for participation in this request for comment on Talk:White House Press Secretary. Legobot (talk) 04:23, 16 August 2017 (UTC)