Start a new talk topic.
- 1 Discussion
- 2 2013 Berlin helicopter crash
- 3 Thank you for getting rid of the questionable golgi figure! and question
- 4 Category:Wikipedians with red-linked categories on their user talk page
- 5 ANI discussion
- 6 Ritter von Weber
I would like to discuss about something here.
2013 Berlin helicopter crash
Hi, per the discussion at DRV I have restored the article in question into your userspace at User:De728631/2013 Berlin helicopter crash. Good work on continuing to look for sources. Lankiveil (speak to me) 12:42, 3 March 2017 (UTC).
- Excellent, thank you. I'm going to add the latest information and sources and will then republish the whole thing in the article name space. De728631 (talk) 12:44, 3 March 2017 (UTC)
Thank you for getting rid of the questionable golgi figure! and question
Hello. I'm a newcomer. When you wrote that "Cisternal progression/maturation: probably non-free image, nominated for deletion at Commons" it made me wonder how I can monitor that nomination. Please let me know if you have time. Thank you. JeanOhm (talk) 01:29, 31 March 2017 (UTC)
I see that you deleted
- Category:Wikipedians with red-linked categories on their user talk page;
- Category talk:Wikipedians with red-linked categories on their user talk page
despite the G4 tag being disputed, and despite the non-trivial, forward-looking discussion on the talk page, including the G8-exempt tag. Did you note the extensive discussion at Wikipedia talk:User categories? G4 was not applicable, because the redirect, now in widespread use on categories deleted at CfD but in continuing use, is substantially different to what was discussed at the original CfD. Also, in line with discussions, and what I characterised as a "contested consensus" redlinked-usercategories are no longer tolerated. One admin suggested allowing one to continue, but what is really needed is a proper CfD discussion. If the category is to be deleted, emptying the category has to be on the table. You should note that your deletion of category technically fails to delete the category, it is still there, still fully functional, and populated. You do not have authority to unilaterally empty it (previous similar attempts demonstrate this).
Would you please undelete both, and list at CfD. There really needs to be formal discussion, and the proper place for that discussion is CfD. --SmokeyJoe (talk) 23:44, 3 April 2017 (UTC)
An editor has asked for a deletion review of Category:Wikipedians with red-linked categories on their user talk page. Because you closed the deletion discussion for this page, speedily deleted it, or otherwise were interested in the page, you might want to participate in the deletion review. SmokeyJoe (talk) 03:26, 4 April 2017 (UTC)
- This is also what I recommended in the edit summary when I deleted the category page. Instead of being recreated, the page should have gone through deletion review first of all. De728631 (talk) 14:05, 4 April 2017 (UTC)
Since you closed the last one, I thought I'd bring this to your attention: Wikipedia:Administrators'_noticeboard#Jennepicfoundation:_move_from_topic_ban_to_full_ban regarding her behavior. Toddst1 (talk) 00:21, 21 April 2017 (UTC)
Ritter von Weber
The Siebmacher drawing of the Ritter v. Weber arms does not match the blazon -- bend sinister, field gules rather than azure -- but it is the form of the arms displayed in the armorial. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Filokalos1974 (talk • contribs) 17:51, 6 May 2017 (UTC)