- 1 Aigamuxa
- 2 Ontario Consultants on Religious Tolerance
- 3 "װיקיפּעדיע" and "װיקיביבליאָטעק"
- 4 Hey
- 5 Wikimania 2007
- 6 Image copyright problem with Image:OCORT.jpg
- 7 File source problem with File:DelanoC.jpg
- 8 Inviting you to WikiAfrica Incubator!
- 9 Call for Wikipedians in Residence in Africa
Hi, there's no need to delete this page, just edit it and replace the content with #redirect[[Khoikhoi_mythology]]. As you didn't complete the deletion process, I'm going to do that right now. Thanks for your edits!
Ontario Consultants on Religious Tolerance
- You are welcome! It was my pleasure. Delano 01:22, 8 February 2006 (UTC)
"װיקיפּעדיע" and "װיקיביבליאָטעק"
- sholem-aleykhem DelanoC! Beside "װיקיפּעדיע" "װיקיביבליאָטעק" stared today. I would be happy if you could help building the projects in Yiddish. a gut wokh Gangleri · Th · T 18:08, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- Thank you, I shall do so sometime. I will create an account on the Yiddish Wikipedia.
Hello. -b 07:47, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
- Sorry for the randomness, but I'm just looking around for people who know Ido at some level. -b 07:50, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
- Well ain't that a funny story. I'll top it off, I plan on visiting South Africa, maybe even moving there. Heh. Got msn? -b 07:55, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
Wikimania 2007, which is being held in Taipei, Taiwan on August 3-5, is offering opportunities for travel scholarships to Wikimania for active users of Wikimedia projects from the continent of Africa. Although the original scholarship deadline has passed, please, if you are interested, you may still apply at http://wm07schols.wikimedia.org/apply.php. Sincerely yours, Cary Bass 20:50, 1 May 2007 (UTC)
Image copyright problem with Image:OCORT.jpg
Thanks for uploading Image:OCORT.jpg. You've indicated that the image is being used under a claim of fair use, but you have not provided an adequate explanation for why it meets Wikipedia's requirements for such images. In particular, for each page the image is used on, the image must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Can you please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for each article the image is used in.
- That every article it is used on is linked to from its description page.
File source problem with File:DelanoC.jpg
If you have uploaded other files, consider verifying that you have specified sources for those files as well. You can find a list of files you have uploaded by following this link. Unsourced and untagged images may be deleted one week after they have been tagged per Wikipedia's criteria for speedy deletion, F4. If the image is copyrighted and non-free, the image will be deleted 48 hours after 07:14, 19 March 2010 (UTC) per speedy deletion criterion F7. If you have any questions or are in need of assistance please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you. FASTILYsock(TALK) 07:14, 19 March 2010 (UTC)
Inviting you to WikiAfrica Incubator!
WikiAfrica invites you to support the Africa Incubator
WikiAfrica is pleased to invite you as a self-declared African Wikipedian to evaluate the Africa Incubator. WikiAfrica has created the Africa Incubator to support and assist new authors, as they create their first articles and learn the ins and outs of contributing to Wikipedia.
The Africa Incubator is a ‘soft landing’ for new authors to develop articles that relate to Africa. It assists them in becoming compliant and knowledgeable of Wikipedia principles and rules. Based within the Wikipedia framework, the Africa Incubator is fully interactive and enables feedback, assistance and forums.
This is where we need your help! For the Africa Incubator to be successful, it needs the intervention, interaction and experience of Incubator Mentors. We are looking for a pool of active experienced Wikipedians to consistently participate in ’owning’ the Africa Incubator. Incubator Mentors will assist new comers through the editing process. They will also help test and expand the Africa Incubator, and will play a vital role in encouraging newcomers to be Wikipedians for life
Please visit WikiAfrica Incubator to give us your honest feedback and evaluation. WikiAfrica is a ground-breaking project that is designed to Africanise Wikipedia by generating and expanding 30,000 articles over two years. Find out more about this project here WikiAfrica. To get involved, contact Francis [email@example.com] Twitter: twitter.com/#!/wikiafrica Facebook: www.facebook.com/WikiAfrica
Call for Wikipedians in Residence in Africa
I hope you are well and thriving!! WikiAfrica has just put out a call for two Wikipedians in Residence. One in Cape Town at WikiAfrica, at the Africa Centre; and the other for WikiAfrica Cameroon in Douala, at doual’art. If you are interested, please contact either Marilyn [marilyn.doualabelldoualart.org] for the WikiAfrica Cameroon call or Isla [islahfafricacentre.net] for the WikiAfrica position in Cape Town.
If you are not interested in applying, I would be very grateful if you could spread this call far and wide among your networks to ensure that both projects get excellent candidates. Here is the link for the information page: http://www.wikiafrica.net/two-wikipedians-in-residence-for-africa/
Best regards, Islahaddow
(This message was sent using Lucia Bot at 22:17, 16 November 2012 (UTC))