- The Five Pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page
- Editing tutorial
- Picture tutorial
- How to write a great article
- Naming conventions
- Manual of Style
Please bear these points in mind while editing Wikipedia:
- Please respect others' copyrights; do not copy and paste the contents from webpages directly.
- Please use a neutral point of view when editing articles; this is possibly the most important Wikipedia policy.
- If you are testing, please use the Sandbox to do so.
- Do not add unreasonable contents into any articles, such as: copyrighted text, advertisement messages, and text that is not related to an article's subject. Adding such unreasonable information or otherwise editing articles maliciously is considered vandalism, and will result in your account being blocked.
The Wikipedia Tutorial is a good place to start learning about Wikipedia. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the village pump or ask me on my talk page. By the way, you can sign your name on Talk and vote pages using three tildes, like this: ~~~. Four tildes (~~~~) produces your name and the current date. Again, welcome! —Kf4bdy talk contribs