|This is Dfeuer's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Dfeuer.|
- 1 WikiProject LGBT studies Newsletter
- 2 Cardiology task force
- 3 Cardiology task force
- 4 Pimp
- 5 Booby
- 6 WikiProject LGBT studies Newsletter (June 2009)
- 7 mdadm
- 8 New medical organization
- 9 The Wikipedia Library now offering accounts from Cochrane Collaboration (sign up!)
- 10 Ray Bradbury Influences/influenced
- 11 Wiki Loves Pride 2014
- 12 Wiki Loves Pride!
WikiProject LGBT studies Newsletter
|The Miss Julie Memorial LGBT studies WikiProject Newsletter|
T.F.AlHammouri (talk) 12:37, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
WikiProject LGBT studies Newsletter (June 2009)
|The Miss Julie Memorial LGBT studies WikiProject Newsletter:
Special Pride 2009 Booty call edition
- Newsletter delivery by xenobot 17:19, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
New medical organization
I'm contacting you because, as a participant at Wikiproject Medicine, you may be interested in a new multinational non-profit organization we're forming at m:Wikimedia Medicine. Even if you don't want to be actively involved, any ideas you may have about our structure and aims would be very welcome on the project's talk page.
Our purpose is to help improve the range and quality of free online medical content, and we'll be working with like-minded organizations, such as the World Health Organization, professional and scholarly societies, medical schools, governments and NGOs - including Translators Without Borders.
The Wikipedia Library now offering accounts from Cochrane Collaboration (sign up!)
The Wikipedia Library gets Wikipedia editors free access to reliable sources that are behind paywalls. Because you are signed on as a medical editor, I thought you'd want to know about our most recent donation from Cochrane Collaboration.
- Cochrane Collaboration is an independent medical nonprofit organization that conducts systematic reviews of randomized controlled trials of health-care interventions, which it then publishes in the Cochrane Library.
- Cochrane has generously agreed to give free, full-access accounts to 100 medical editors. Individual access would otherwise cost between $300 and $800 per account.
- If you are still active as a medical editor, come and sign up :)
Ray Bradbury Influences/influenced
I replied to you in the first of two edits last hour. Talk: Ray Bradbury.
Wiki Loves Pride 2014
Hi Dfeuer. In case you are not aware, there is an upcoming campaign to improve coverage of LGBT-related topics on Wikipedia, culminating with an international edit-a-thon on June 21. See Wiki Loves Pride 2014 for more information. If you are interested, you might consider creating a page for a major city (or cities!) near you, with a list of LGBT-related articles that need to be created or improved. This would be a tremendous help to Wikipedia and coverage of LGBT culture and history. Thanks for your consideration, and please let me know if you have any questions! --Another Believer (Talk) 16:19, 9 May 2014 (UTC)
You are invited to participate in Wiki Loves Pride!
- What? Wiki Loves Pride, a campaign to document and photograph LGBT culture and history, including pride events
- When? June 2015
- How can you help?
- 1.) Create or improve LGBT-related articles and showcase the results of your work here
- 2.) Upload photographs or other media related to LGBT culture and history, including pride events, and add images to relevant Wikipedia articles; feel free to create a subpage with a gallery of your images (see examples from last year)
- 3.) Contribute to an LGBT-related task force at another Wikimedia project (Wikidata, Wikimedia Commons, Wikivoyage, etc.)
Or, view or update the current list of Tasks. This campaign is supported by the Wikimedia LGBT+ User Group, an officially recognized affiliate of the Wikimedia Foundation. Visit the group's page at Meta-Wiki for more information, or follow Wikimedia LGBT+ on Facebook. Remember, Wiki Loves Pride is about creating and improving LGBT-related content at Wikimedia projects, and content should have a neutral point of view. One does not need to identify as LGBT or any other gender or sexual minority to participate. This campaign is about adding accurate, reliable information to Wikipedia, plain and simple, and all are welcome!
If you have any questions, please leave a message on the campaign's main talk page.
Thanks, and happy editing!