- 1 congrats
- 2 Citation required in Corpus Christi Carol article
- 3 Wiki page: Neenyo
- 4 You are now a Reviewer
- 5 Wiz Khalifa
- 6 Big Picture (disambiguation) listed at Redirects for discussion
- 7 Nomination of Dick Crest for deletion
- 8 Samantha Mathis photo
- 9 Emma Stone
- 10 Tracy Spiridakos
- 11 Elijah Ramos
- 12 User:SweetBabyGirl06
- 13 A barnstar for you!
- 14 Merger proposal
- 15 Disambiguation link notification for October 12
- 16 Disambiguation link notification for October 29
- 17 Disambiguation link notification for April 11
On behalf of WikiProject India, I am inviting you to join our WikiProject. To see what is happening now in WikiProject India, follow our noticeboard. If you are not a member already, you can add your name here. If are already a member, disregard this message. Thank you.
Citation required in Corpus Christi Carol article
Regarding your editing my sentence on Jeff Beck's interpretation of Corpus Christi - thanks and no worries - however, you added that a citation is required - I attempted to clearly state that I am quoting Jeff Beck from his own CD's liner notes - perhaps you could write out the footnote/citation - from Beck's CD "Emotion & Commotion" appropriately - as I do not yet know how to create a Wiki footnote/citation myself? If you do so - many thanks. Aus Chia (talk) 10:37, 28 March 2010 (UTC)
- An inline citation is generally needed on Wikipedia when quoting someone. I can add a cite based on this info. Can you check the page number and the author of the liner notes? dissolvetalk 16:43, 28 March 2010 (UTC)
Wiki page: Neenyo
I've created this page with sufficient information from what I've encountered on other similar music producers articles. I assume you've encounter many musician based articles based on your user page. I've read the g4, addressed 'Criteria for musicians and ensembles' points (1,2,3 & 5). The only similarities with the previously deleted page must be the discography. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Jacksonhewit (talk • contribs) 04:02, 10 June 2010 (UTC)
- If you're a notable producer, eventually someone else will write an article about you. If you want to be included in Wikipedia, you need to meet notability guidelines, which has more to do with having a good publicist than the quality of your work. dissolvetalk 17:05, 10 June 2010 (UTC)
This is not a autobio, I'm submitting an article on a producer within Canada. I stated in the articles talk that it met 4 points under WP:MUSICBIO notability with refs in the article, however it still deleted. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Jacksonhewit (talk • contribs) 20:55, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
You are now a Reviewer
Hello. Your account has been granted the "reviewer" userright, allowing you to review other users' edits on certain flagged pages. Pending changes, also known as flagged protection, is currently undergoing a two-month trial scheduled to end 15 August 2010.
Reviewers can review edits made by users who are not autoconfirmed to articles placed under pending changes. Pending changes is applied to only a small number of articles, similarly to how semi-protection is applied but in a more controlled way for the trial. The list of articles with pending changes awaiting review is located at Special:OldReviewedPages.
When reviewing, edits should be accepted if they are not obvious vandalism or BLP violations, and not clearly problematic in light of the reason given for protection (see Wikipedia:Reviewing process). More detailed documentation and guidelines can be found here.
I've noticed you've done some edits on this article and seem perhaps familiar with the subject?... There have been some recent edits today (deletions of singles, etc.) and I can't figure out if they're vandalism or not. It would be a big help if you could maybe take a look. Thanks, Shearonink (talk) 01:37, 22 September 2010 (UTC)
- Its hard to keep up with the anon ip edits on that article when its not protected. Some times there are accurate edits but more often its vandalism. The deletion was a song that was released as an online video, but not as a single, so it was a valid deletion from the 'Singles' section. dissolvetalk 18:38, 23 September 2010 (UTC)
Big Picture (disambiguation) listed at Redirects for discussion
An editor has asked for a discussion to address the redirect Big Picture (disambiguation). Since you had some involvement with the Big Picture (disambiguation) redirect, you might want to participate in the redirect discussion (if you have not already done so). Uncle Dick (talk) 19:44, 4 October 2010 (UTC)
Nomination of Dick Crest for deletion
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Dick Crest until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on good quality evidence, and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion template from the top of the article. Thisbites (talk) 06:24, 8 May 2011 (UTC)
Samantha Mathis photo
Hi, how are you doing? i just did check out the article about Samantha Mathis and i realized there's not a picture of her. So, i just want to ask you for upload a picture. I'm telling you that because you are the lastest user that edited the article and it seems like you know how to do it. Thanks. EricaL2003 (talk) 22:30, 10 November 2011 (UTC)
- Images on wikipedia need to be free use. Non-free images can't be used. I've yet to see a photo of Mathis that's available as free use, so haven't added one. When one turns up I'm sure someone will add it.dissolvetalk 02:47, 11 November 2011 (UTC)
Hello, I've included a citation from Radar online regarding her age. Was working on the edit as I got your message. — Preceding unsigned comment added by DanGarion (talk • contribs) 20:06, 3 November 2012 (UTC)
- Hi. Thanks for your input on the article. RadarOnline is a gossip website. There is currently consensus in Wikipedia's Biographies of living persons policy that gossip sources are generally not considered reliable sources. There's currently a discussion on the article talk page about her age. Feel free to weigh in with your opinion. dissolvetalk 05:14, 4 November 2012 (UTC)
- Wikipedia is a collection of information that has been previously published and must be verifiable in a reliable secondary source before it can added. Kid, quit trying to add yourself to Wikipedia, it's annoying and a waste of everyone's time. If you're ever notable, someone else will write the article. dissolvetalk 01:15, 29 November 2012 (UTC)
My Dude If Your Thinking im Elijah Ramos Your Highly Mistaken And im not a kid trying to add myself to Wikipedia if you cant keep up with celebrity's its not my fault you think im lying but i understand if you have a reputation to hold up and find and delete what dose not seen right i understand but do not assume that and that's all i really have to say.
- Writing a biography of someone you have a personal relationship with is a conflict of interest, especially when the biography is based on private information and not published reliable sources. It's interesting how your username here is the same username as the actor you're a "fan" of on YouTube. Hey, I call it like I see it. This ain't my first time at the rodeo; I've been an editor here for 7 years, but I'll take your word for it... dissolvetalk 04:44, 29 November 2012 (UTC)
Hello, Dissolve. I notice that you have been dealing significantly with the above user and #173 IPs that have added unconstructive personal information to articles of actors. Feel free to comment about it at this sockpuppet investigation. Mungo Kitsch (talk) 21:59, 9 April 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks so much for your help with this! We'll probably have to keep an eye for the IPs again as they haven't been blocked, but at least the sock puppet's edits have been reverted and the account has been blocked. --GentlemanGhost (converse) 22:07, 25 March 2014 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Editor's Barnstar|
|For your well researched and helpful contributions across Wikipedia including Pittsburgh topics! Market St.⧏ ⧐ Diamond Way 20:15, 10 March 2014 (UTC)|
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Al Schmitt, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Toto. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Foxcatcher, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Vanity Fair. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Broods, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Idolator (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.