- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Sheila Simon was changed by Doorcar (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.853404 on 2014-07-07T00:37:03+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 00:37, 7 July 2014 (UTC)
Can someone upload a picture of Simon.
Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Jan Brewer. Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Administrators have the ability to block users from editing if they repeatedly engage in vandalism. Thank you. Amortias (T)(C) 19:36, 7 July 2014 (UTC)
- If you are engaged in an article content dispute with another editor, discuss the matter with the editor at their talk page, or the article's talk page. Alternatively you can read Wikipedia's dispute resolution page, and ask for independent help at one of the relevant notice boards.
- If you are engaged in any other form of dispute that is not covered on the dispute resolution page, seek assistance at Wikipedia's Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents.
Do not continue to make edits that appear disruptive until the dispute is resolved through consensus. Continuing to edit disruptively may result in your being blocked from editing. George Ho (talk) 21:33, 9 July 2014 (UTC)
Ummm.... I'm confused what did I edit that was incorrect.
- Hi Doorcar. There appear to be some issues with photos that you have edited (intentionally or otherwise). If your new to editing it might be worth considering some of the links im about to post below. Amortias (T)(C) 22:01, 9 July 2014 (UTC)