- Archive 1: May 2009 – June 2012
- Archive 2: August 2012 – October 2013
- Archive 3: November 2013 – December 2015
- Archive 4: December 2015 –
You are welcome to have a different interpretation of what MOS:DATERET means, and how to weigh up "an article has evolved using predominantly one date format" against "strong national ties to the topic". However, how you can rely on article evolution for one-sentence articles is absolutely beyond me and I would argue that you've got it wrong. When you blindly revert edits that also introduce article improvements like here and here, your actions come under disruptive editing. Consider yourself formally warned, and I encourage you to self-revert. Feel free to restore the mdy format on the Leonid Gulov article as that has some substance (so evolution over time may apply) but ensure that my article improvements are retained. Schwede66 19:20, 19 April 2018 (UTC)
- You may "formally warn" yourself. 1) The Rok Kolander and Leonid Gulov articles used only MDY format for nearly 10 years before your change, and 2) The articles have no national ties any English-language date format. Your edits are a deliberate violation of the MOS:DATERET principles that you cite above. Doremo (talk) 02:50, 20 April 2018 (UTC)
- You have failed to address the outstanding issue as your revert has removed useful article improvements. I have asked you to self-revert. Schwede66 03:05, 20 April 2018 (UTC)
Hey, you may not like my edit, but it wasn't vandalism by any means! One thing I like about Wikipedia is that it debunks apocryphal stories. You will find in many sites on the Internet that story, which happens to be false. It is valuable if Wikipedia clears that sort of misconceptions.
- Sorry if I misunderstood your intention. The misspelling, grammar error, lack of sources, and lack of an edit summary made the edit look like typical vandalism. Doremo (talk) 03:26, 10 June 2018 (UTC)
A page you started (Henry Dick Woodfall) has been reviewed!
Thanks for creating Henry Dick Woodfall, Doremo!
Wikipedia editor Kudpung just reviewed your page, and wrote this note for you:
Please add more categories
To reply, leave a comment on Kudpung's talk page.
Learn more about page curation.