|This Wikipedian is deceased. Their user page is preserved here in their memory.|
Goodbye fellow editor
- I didn't know you, but we started around the same time and just hung out in different areas. Still, it is pretty obvious you were here for a reason, to make a free encyclopedia for the world, so we are brothers in this cause. I wish your family and friends well during this difficult time. Dennis Brown - 2¢ 19:03, 13 September 2016 (UTC)
- We met online only, really many years ago, still at an early age of the Project, and I never really told you that you were one of those users whose views and opinions I always wanted to read with my deepest interest. Your work for the free knowledge, and your presence in the Community, are a part of the whole work and of the whole Community, and always will; as well as what you taught me.
Sit tibi terra levis. My sincerest condolences to your loved ones --g (talk) 23:05, 13 September 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks and good bye You did a lot for free culture and your hard work will be impossible to forget. —Justin (koavf)❤T☮C☺M☯ 13:54, 14 September 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you for everything. I consider you as one of my mentors, for your Wikisource work. Nemo 15:26, 14 September 2016 (UTC)
- Today recently, during my usual visiting the multilang-WS where I am one of participants, I has become aware that Eclecticology has passed away. Eclecticology, I never talked with you neither really nor electronically, but I know that you have done great work for the Wikisources including the mul-WS, and you also expanded the bounds of Wikisource establishing the Wikilivres.ca which allowed to bypass some of burden of the US (and other countries as well) extremely long copyright terms. I always have some sorrow when such people go away, though I realize that such destiny is expected for each of us. Rest in peace, good fellow, I think good after-life should await you; and my condolescences to your family! --Nigmont (talk) 19:00, 14 September 2016 (UTC)
- Rest in peace. We had some good communication years ago, and did not cross more recently, but you are a person to be remembered.--Ymblanter (talk) 20:25, 14 September 2016 (UTC)
- Ray, I've been hoping our paths would cross again one of these days, & we could catch up on things. Sorry it wasn't to be. -- llywrch (talk) 21:41, 15 September 2016 (UTC)
- Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. ~ On a headstone in Ireland. My condolences to the family of this veteran Wikipedian. Atsme📞📧 19:53, 16 September 2016 (UTC)
- Sad news! Rest in peace! Your nice, immortal contributions won't be forgot indeed. – Hamid Hassani (talk) 21:09, 16 September 2016 (UTC)
- Will be missed. Glad to have met Ray, unlike many others we have lost. All the best: Rich Farmbrough, 10:19, 30 September 2016 (UTC).
- Ray, you will be missed. Rest in peace. I'm grateful we crossed paths, if only briefly. Keilana (talk) 16:20, 2 October 2016 (UTC)
- We never interacted but I had heard of you and knew you were a good person and editor. I only just found out about this and your loss is a deep shame. Best to your family. Acalamari 18:21, 12 October 2016 (UTC)
- So many will bless your work here, in the coming years. I do so now. Thank you, and rest in happiness. — Geekdiva (talk) 12:54, 23 November 2016 (UTC)
A tag has been placed on Library of Congress Classification:Class R -- Medicine requesting that it be speedily deleted from Wikipedia. This has been done for the following reason:
Obviously, a copy of Library of Congress classifications. Not notable and not an indiscriminate repository of information
Under the criteria for speedy deletion, pages that meet certain criteria may be deleted at any time.
If you think this page should not be deleted for this reason, you may contest the nomination by visiting the page and clicking the button labelled "Contest this speedy deletion". This will give you the opportunity to explain why you believe the page should not be deleted. However, be aware that once a page is tagged for speedy deletion, it may be removed without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag from the page yourself, but do not hesitate to add information in line with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines. If the page is deleted, and you wish to retrieve the deleted material for future reference or improvement, then please contact the , or if you have already done so, you can place a request here. Steve Quinn (talk) 20:17, 30 August 2017 (UTC)