|ElHef is busy so is going to be on Wikipedia in off-and-on doses, and may not respond swiftly to queries.|
- 1 DRN needs assistance
- 2 pleaseeee!!!!
- 3 Pawan Kalyan - Twitter record - Add request
- 4 Your reply to request for edit of Caroline Hoxby page
- 5 From User:126.96.36.199
- 6 Talk:The Dresden Files characters#Faerie courts
- 7 Olivia Culpo
- 8 Andy Murray is #2 in the world source
- 9 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 10 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
DRN needs assistance
We have a backlog of cases there which need volunteer attention. If you have time available, please take one or more of these cases.
If you do not intend to take cases or help with the administration of DRN on a regular basis, or if you do not wish to receive further notices of this nature, please remove your username from the volunteer list. If you later decide to resume activities at DRN you may relist your name at that time.
Best regards, TransporterMan 15:52, 8 January 2015 (UTC) (current DRN coordinator)
- @Stefanie florence: He was part of the band. He is no longer. I'm sorry, but changing a Wikipedia article won't change reality. --ElHef (Meep?) 20:25, 26 March 2015 (UTC)
Pawan Kalyan - Twitter record - Add request
Hi, I can provide you reliable published sources. Here is the link. Please edit and add it. http://www.dailyindia.org/pawan-kalyan-day1-record-twitter-followers/ — Preceding unsigned comment added by Rash17 (talk • contribs) 18:41, 10 April 2015 (UTC)
Your reply to request for edit of Caroline Hoxby page
I noticed that you responded to a request for deletion of a paragraph from the Caroline Hoxby entry by saying that it appeared to be well sourced and had been discussed before. If you look at the paragraph again, you will see that it contains a concluding sentence about allegations of race and gender bias. This sentence was considered inappropriate by the consensus of editors in 2012. There is a long discussion of it on the Talk page under the heading, "Allegation of race/gender bias." I think you probably overlooked this long discussion. The bottom line is that a school newspaper is the only source to document this; furthermore, Hoxby wrote a letter to the paper (which is linked to on the Talk page) denying that she had made such a charge and also denied it to the WSJ. The consensus was that such a sentence did not belong in her encyclopedia entry. It might be added that it is also unfair to Rothstein to have a charge aired against him that the supposed victim claims not to have made in the first place. Rubric6 (talk) 21:18, 14 April 2015 (UTC)
- @Rubric6: The edit request was asking that the entire paragraph be removed from the article, not that the sentence be removed from the paragraph. I stand by my statement on the talk page that the paragraph is well-sourced (given citations from the WSJ, NYT, and Crimson) and reflects the information within those sources, and have made no statement regarding the fairness or appropriateness of that sentence in particular. I didn't consider the discussion from 2012 because it was not relevant to the specific request that was made. (Though I also note this RSN discussion from 2012, the result of which seems to be that information in the Crimson may be considered reliable if notability was otherwise established.) If there's good cause to remove that sentence then I have no problem with its removal, and I'll leave that up to the discussion you set up at WP:BLPN to determine. Thanks! --ElHef (Meep?) 22:15, 14 April 2015 (UTC)
Hey, sorry about that earlier I was very bored that night (not a valid excuse I know) 👍🏾
- @188.8.131.52: Thanks for the apology. I hope you'll consider registering an account and contributing constructively to Wikipedia in the future. --ElHef (Meep?) 22:19, 14 April 2015 (UTC)
Talk:The Dresden Files characters#Faerie courts
- I'm not yet familiar with all Twinkle's features, so I had to experiment. I apologize for the message overload. MinorStoop (talk) 18:12, 19 April 2015 (UTC)
Andy Murray is #2 in the world source
- @184.108.40.206: Look at the Singles ranking and the Rankings FAQ on that site. The "Race to London" ranking is not the world ranking, and he is currently listed #3 in the world in the Singles ranking. I'm not an expert on tennis rankings though - if you want to discuss further, I suggest bringing it up on the article talk page. ‑‑ElHef (Meep?) 19:42, 5 November 2015 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 17:01, 24 November 2015 (UTC)