|Search user languages|
Larry Page Good Article
I noticed that you were the admin that failed the Larry Page article the last time that it was nominated for good article status. In the three years that have passed since then that article has been greatly improved, over the last couple of weeks myself and some other editors have made major improvements on the article. So if you wouldn't mind just looking at it and maybe consider making it a "good" article if it meets the criteria, which I suspect it does at this point.
File:Map of Operation Bodyguard subordinate plans.png
I used the image of the subplans of Operation Bodyguard, which you created, on an article I have improved. It was brought up during it's A-Class review that going forward to a possible FAC review, the lack of source information will probably be an issue. Would you be able to provide what source you used, in the summary section of the image file? Kind regards, EnigmaMcmxc (talk) 17:52, 7 July 2015 (UTC)
- sure! I'll sort it out later. Remind me if I haven't done it within 48 hours :) --Errant (chat!) 17:54, 7 July 2015 (UTC)
- Okay, thanks! EnigmaMcmxc (talk) 20:29, 7 July 2015 (UTC)
The Signpost: 22 July 2015
- From the editor: Change the world
- News and notes: Wikimanía 2015 in the books; Lightbreather ArbCom case
- Wikimanía report: Wikimanía 2015 report, part 1, the plenaries
- Traffic report: The Nerds, They Are A-Changin'
- WikiProject report: Some more politics
- Featured content: The sleep of reason produces monsters
- Gallery: "One small step..."
- Technology report: Tech news in brief
Community desysoping RfC
The Signpost: 29 July 2015
- News and notes: BARC de-adminship proposal; Wikimania recordings debate
- Recent research: Wikipedia and collective intelligence; how Wikipedia is tweeted
- In the media: Is Wikipedia a battleground in the culture wars?
- Featured content: Even mammoths get the Blues
- Traffic report: Namaste again, Reddit