|This is Esrever's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Esrever.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4|
You are invited to participate in Wiki Loves Pride!
- What? Wiki Loves Pride, a campaign to document and photograph LGBT culture and history, including pride events
- When? June 2015
- How can you help?
- 1.) Create or improve LGBT-related articles and showcase the results of your work here
- 2.) Upload photographs or other media related to LGBT culture and history, including pride events, and add images to relevant Wikipedia articles; feel free to create a subpage with a gallery of your images (see examples from last year)
- 3.) Contribute to an LGBT-related task force at another Wikimedia project (Wikidata, Wikimedia Commons, Wikivoyage, etc.)
Or, view or update the current list of Tasks. This campaign is supported by the Wikimedia LGBT+ User Group, an officially recognized affiliate of the Wikimedia Foundation. Visit the group's page at Meta-Wiki for more information, or follow Wikimedia LGBT+ on Facebook. Remember, Wiki Loves Pride is about creating and improving LGBT-related content at Wikimedia projects, and content should have a neutral point of view. One does not need to identify as LGBT or any other gender or sexual minority to participate. This campaign is about adding accurate, reliable information to Wikipedia, plain and simple, and all are welcome!
If you have any questions, please leave a message on the campaign's main talk page.
Thanks, and happy editing!
About the Japanese Emperor Meiji's title in Order of the Garter
Dear Esrever, you shouldn't keep doing this, I came from Asia, and I educated in England, I knew how the Japanese titles works, and I knew how the British titles works, if you knew this, you will find the whole title of Emperor Meiji's page is called 'Emperor Meiji', why don't you change that? Stop reversing other's works, we have a lot job to do, not stuck on obvious matters. Thank you!
about that rl
Yeah I kind of did that on purpose. She just died and I was surprized that she wasn't already on the list. I could have left it unlinked, or I could have E Lee Hennessee piped it, but neither option felt right and I kind of wanted the oversight noticed. I will try to WRITEIT asap if no one else does, tyTeeVeeed (talk) 19:26, 30 October 2016 (UTC)
- I figured you did it on purpose--I saw the edit summary. I still wouldn't have added her without the article being written, but I'm a stickler for that sort of thing. Esrever (klaT) 04:15, 31 October 2016 (UTC)