- 1 Welcome!
- 2 Indonesia task force
- 3 Speedy deletion nomination of Jajang Maulana
- 4 Nomination of Jajang Maulana for deletion
- 5 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 6 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- 7 A bowl of strawberries for you!
- 8 ArbCom 2017 election voter message
- 9 March 2018
- 10 Draft of 2020 ACC and 2020 ACL
- 11 request
- 12 2018 FIFA World Cup squads
- 13 Hong Kong squad template at the Asian Games
- 14 September 2018
Hello, Fauzannaufan, and welcome to Wikipedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few links to pages you might find helpful:
- Introduction and Getting started
- Contributing to Wikipedia
- The five pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page and How to develop articles
- How to create your first article
- Simplified Manual of Style
You may also want to take the Wikipedia Adventure, an interactive tour that will help you learn the basics of editing Wikipedia.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date. If you need help, check out Wikipedia:Questions, ask me on my talk page, or to ask for help on your talk page, and a volunteer should respond shortly. Again, welcome! — Masum Ibn Musa Conversation 12:47, 10 March 2015 (UTC)
Indonesia task force
Hallo Fauzan, I have made a nomination to make an Indonesian task force for football. The reason for it is to gather some active wikipedia users to improve the articles related to Indonesian football such as competitions, clubs, players and other related articles. The link for the nomination is here. As you have contributed before for Indonesian football articles, I hope you can contribute to the discussions. There are other discussions in here and here. Thank you. Cheers!! MbahGondrong (talk) 09:05, 5 April 2015 (UTC)
Speedy deletion nomination of Jajang Maulana
A tag has been placed on Jajang Maulana requesting that it be speedily deleted from Wikipedia. This has been done under section A7 of the criteria for speedy deletion, because the article appears to be about a person, organization (band, club, company, etc.), web content or organised event, but it does not indicate how or why the subject is important or significant: that is, why an article about that subject should be included in an encyclopedia. Under the criteria for speedy deletion, such articles may be deleted at any time. Please read more about what is generally accepted as notable.
If you think this page should not be deleted for this reason, you may contest the nomination by visiting the page and clicking the button labelled "Click here to contest this speedy deletion". This will give you the opportunity to explain why you believe the page should not be deleted. However, be aware that once a page is tagged for speedy deletion, it may be removed without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag from the page yourself, but do not hesitate to add information in line with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines. If the page is deleted, and you wish to retrieve the deleted material for future reference or improvement, then please contact the deleting administrator. MbahGondrong (talk) 17:35, 5 May 2015 (UTC)
Nomination of Jajang Maulana for deletion
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Jajang Maulana until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion notice from the top of the article. MbahGondrong (talk) 21:27, 6 May 2015 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:47, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
A bowl of strawberries for you!
|Thank you for updating and working on 2018 AFC Champions League and 2018 AFC Cup. Hhhhhkohhhhh (talk) 14:49, 12 November 2017 (UTC)|
ArbCom 2017 election voter message
Your recent editing history at AFC Club Competitions Ranking shows that you are currently engaged in an edit war. To resolve the content dispute, please do not revert or change the edits of others when you are reverted. Instead of reverting, please use the talk page to work toward making a version that represents consensus among editors. The best practice at this stage is to discuss, not edit-war. See BRD for how this is done. If discussions reach an impasse, you can then post a request for help at a relevant noticeboard or seek dispute resolution. In some cases, you may wish to request temporary page protection.
Being involved in an edit war can result in your being blocked from editing—especially if you violate the three-revert rule, which states that an editor must not perform more than three reverts on a single page within a 24-hour period. Undoing another editor's work—whether in whole or in part, whether involving the same or different material each time—counts as a revert. Also keep in mind that while violating the three-revert rule often leads to a block, you can still be blocked for edit warring—even if you don't violate the three-revert rule—should your behavior indicate that you intend to continue reverting repeatedly. Hhhhhkohhhhh (talk) 10:02, 7 March 2018 (UTC)
- @Hhhhhkohhhhh: So how to solve it? I update the rankings because sometimes there is maintenance tags added by BOT in the ranking section. I use the talk page to explain, but he doesn't seem to understand and he doesn't want to hear my explanation. Even your explanation is denied by him in the talk page, because he still edit it the way he want.
- His argument is also weak, because first he talks about reliability of the source. After I fixed the source, he talks about original researches, and finally he talks about false editing and vandalism. Is that even logical?
- I think only someone who understands the topic, should edit it. Me, you, and other users who edits pages regarding AFC understands that ranking principle. You also know that AFC doesn't update their ranking table on the website often. Sometimes they also input wrong information on their page. . So I think that AFC as the only reliable source, sadly is not always reliable.
- That is my explanation for this case. For now, I have removed that page from my watchlist. I also have explained everything on the talk page. So, please solve this issue because he doesn't seem want to listen. He even revert the latest change made to the ranking, even though that change is not made by me. He just don't want to listen to others. Thank you. Cheers. Fauzannaufan (talk) 13:52, 8 March 2018 (UTC)
- I think you had better open a discussion on WT:FOOTY to request more people comment, explain your reasons there and reach a consensus.
- Please note that DON'T have an edit warring before reaching consensus even if you are right. For vandal policy, see WP:VANDAL, thanks! Hhhhhkohhhhh (talk) 10:21, 9 March 2018 (UTC)
- Also, if you think Shahin.shn violate our policy, please go to WP:ANI, best wishes! Hhhhhkohhhhh (talk) 10:27, 9 March 2018 (UTC)
Draft of 2020 ACC and 2020 ACL
Recently, I created those drafts in User:Hhhhhkohhhhh/ACL and User:Hhhhhkohhhhh/ACC. I invited you to improve those drafts, so please feel free to edit on those page, but do not move to mainspace without approval of me, thanks! Hhhhhkohhhhh (talk) 10:47, 6 April 2018 (UTC)
- @Shahin: I have added it. You can view it here 
2018 FIFA World Cup squads
Hong Kong squad template at the Asian Games
Hi Fauzannaufan, can you explain to me why are you remove the Hong Kong template from the Football at the 2018 Asian Games – Men's team squads ? You hve to known that all the country squad will be created in template. Thank you.. Stvbastian (talk) 11:32, 10 August 2018 (UTC)
- @Stvbastian: I think it's not usual to create squad using template, even the World Cup squads page don't use templates. But if Asian Games squads page will use template for all the country's squad, I will follow that. Cheers Fauzannaufan (talk) 11:40, 10 August 2018 (UTC)
- Hi Fauzannaufan.. World Cup doesnt use template for the squad because thats not the multi-sport event. Since football at the Asian Games was part of the multi-sport event, we can use template for help us to collect source text used in several articles in one place, in order to minimize maintenance and storage space. The template is typically used in two articles: the article covering Hong Kong at the 2018 Asian Games, and the article covering the squad of all participating teams of the tournament. So, i hope you can help to arrange the squad of the team to the template. Thank you.. Stvbastian (talk) 13:27, 10 August 2018 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Aalv15. I have undone your contribution edit in 2018 AFF Championship because you didn't provide any reliable source. If you think this is a mistake, leave me a message and feel free to re-add your content along with the source. Thank you. Aalv15 (talk) 12:49, 22 September 2018 (UTC)