Hello, Fenoxielo, and welcome to Wikipedia. Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
- The Five Pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page
- Editing, policy, conduct, and structure tutorial
- Picture tutorial
- How to write a great article
- Naming conventions
- Manual of Style
- Merging, redirecting, and renaming pages
- If you're ready for the complete list of Wikipedia documentation, there's also Wikipedia:Topical index.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian! By the way, please be sure to sign your name on Talk and vote pages using four tildes (~~~~) to produce your name and the current date, or three tildes (~~~) for just your name. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the village pump or ask me on my Talk page. Again, welcome! Enjoy wikipedia! -- < drini | ∂drini > 20:34, 15 August 2005 (UTC)
Cool...another trumpet player! Sorry about that deletion, but a stub article should have at least three good, descriptive sentences about your subject. Can you add more? Feel free to recreate it if you can do so. - Lucky 6.9 05:44, 9 December 2005 (UTC)
Sure, I think I can do that. ;) Fenoxielo 07:42, 10 December 2005 (UTC)
WikiProject LGBT studies
Hello! I noticed that your userpage mentions that you are interested in LGBT issues. Would you be interested in joining WikiProject LGBT studies? The WikiProject's been a bit inactive recently and some of us are trying to get it going again. We'd love to have you on board! Dev920 (Have a nice day!) 12:28, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
- Hello! I noticed you have the userbox on your page, but you don't appear to be on the membership list. Did you forget to add yourself? Dev920 (Have a nice day!) 13:46, 26 January 2007 (UTC)
You know me as "Donny" on a forum you frequent. I've been contributing for a little while, but I started with some photos, and uploaded them to improve some rather heavily neglected pages. If I can become somewhat fluent in the syntax used here on Wikipedia, I might actually start to contribute to articles. I noticed that Category:Jazz_standards was pretty bad, so I hope to expand it, as well as hopefully add the chords for the tunes.
All the best, DonES 03:49, 6 January 2007 (UTC)
Welcome to WikiProject LGBT studies!
Hi, Fenoxielo, welcome to WikiProject LGBT Studies!
We are a growing community of Wikipedia editors dedicated to identifying, categorizing, and improving articles of interest to the LGBT community. Some points that may be helpful:
If you have any questions, feel free to ask on the talk page, and we will be happy to help you.
And once again - Welcome!
|The LGBT studies WikiProject Newsletter - SPECIAL ELECTION EDITION|
Notice of Inactivity
In trying to deliver the LGBT Project newsletter, SatyrBot detected a period of three months of inactivity from this account. You have been placed in our "Inactive Members" section. If this has been done in error, please let my bot owner know and change your status in he project. Thanks! SatyrBot 16:08, 6 June 2007 (UTC)
AfD nomination of Albert Saparoff
I have nominated Albert Saparoff, an article that you created, for deletion. I do not think that this article satisfies Wikipedia's criteria for inclusion, and have explained why at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Albert Saparoff. Your opinions on the matter are welcome at that same discussion page; also, you are welcome to edit the article to address these concerns. Thank you for your time. --Michael WhiteT·C 02:54, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
You are invited to participate in Wiki Loves Pride!
- What? Wiki Loves Pride, a campaign to document and photograph LGBT culture and history, including pride events
- When? June 2015
- How can you help?
- 1.) Create or improve LGBT-related articles and showcase the results of your work here
- 2.) Upload photographs or other media related to LGBT culture and history, including pride events, and add images to relevant Wikipedia articles; feel free to create a subpage with a gallery of your images (see examples from last year)
- 3.) Contribute to an LGBT-related task force at another Wikimedia project (Wikidata, Wikimedia Commons, Wikivoyage, etc.)
Or, view or update the current list of Tasks. This campaign is supported by the Wikimedia LGBT+ User Group, an officially recognized affiliate of the Wikimedia Foundation. Visit the group's page at Meta-Wiki for more information, or follow Wikimedia LGBT+ on Facebook. Remember, Wiki Loves Pride is about creating and improving LGBT-related content at Wikimedia projects, and content should have a neutral point of view. One does not need to identify as LGBT or any other gender or sexual minority to participate. This campaign is about adding accurate, reliable information to Wikipedia, plain and simple, and all are welcome!
If you have any questions, please leave a message on the campaign's main talk page.
Thanks, and happy editing!