From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
February events and meetups in DC
Greetings from Wikimedia DC!
February is shaping up to be a record-breaking month for us, with nine scheduled edit-a-thons and several other events:
- On Friday, February 12, NPR will host a Black History Month First Edit event.
- On Saturday, February 13 and Sunday, February 14, we're working with the Wiki Education Foundation to hold a series of four edit-a-thons at the AAAS 2016 Annual Meeting.
- On Tuesday, February 16, we're holding the Smithsonian American Art Museum and American University WikiWorkshop with Professor Andrew Lih's class.
- On Saturday, February 20, the Smithsonian American Art Museum will host the African American Artists Edit-a-Thon.
- On Friday, February 26, Howard University will host its second annual Black History Month Edit-a-Thon.
- On Saturday, February 27, we have three different events. In the morning, we're holding an Accessibility Edit-a-Thon at Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Library. In the afternoon, we'll host our second February WikiSalon at Cove Dupont Circle, followed by our monthly dinner meetup at Vapiano.
We hope to see you at one—or all—of these events!
Do you have an idea for a future event? Please write to us at email@example.com!
Kirill Lokshin (talk) 16:41, 10 February 2016 (UTC)
You're receiving this message because you signed up for updates about DC meetups. To unsubscribe, please remove your name from the list.