I hope you enjoy, learn and help make a better statistics wikipedia :)
Hi FordPrefect1979, I notice you've had a request for adoption up for a little while. If you would still like to be adopted, can I suggest that you contact one of the editors on the list of adopters? As Wikipedia is a volunteer project and many adopters are busy, a more pro-active approach would mean that you are more likely to be noticed. If you've got any questions, feel free to leave me a message. WormTT · (talk) 11:42, 21 December 2011 (UTC)
- We generally post a new message in talk page at the bottom --Tito Dutta ✉ 05:18, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
- We generally use heading 2 to create a new section in someone's talk page (i.e. ==Your title==), and not heading 3 (===Heading===).
- Also in article talk page, there is absolutely no problem in creating Notes subsection with reflist template (that means you can do it), but it is an uncommon practice, we generally post the URL directly, that means, we write like this
- See the [http://www.example.com referenece here]
- Which produces: See the referenece here
Normal Allen! New Section!
Thanks for visiting!
Aga Khan IV
Invitation to comment at Monty Hall problem RfC
You are invited to comment on the following probability-related RfC:
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 16:49, 24 November 2015 (UTC)