Francisco Don't erase the source.
Your source don't prove nothing, because the definition of heavy metal appears as category and well down below. It is unlikely that a site critical as Allmusic make a mistake like that. If you fond of heavy metal that is able to classify all forms of rock such as ...--Frank Rocker (talk) 23:20, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
Welcome to Wikipedia. I have noticed that some of your recent genre changes, such as the one you made to Night in the Ruts, have conflicted with our neutral point of view and verifiability policies. While we invite all users to contribute constructively to Wikipedia, we urge all editors to provide reliable sources for edits made. When others disagree, we recommend you seek consensus for certain edits by discussing the matter on the article's talk page. Thank you. Jim1138 (talk) 11:52, 6 March 2014 (UTC)
- @Jim1138: So in this case I'll have to put the tag "Citation Needed", no persecution, but for you and the other editors have the opportunity to show up right. Please do not get me wrong. Thanks!--Frank Rocker (talk) 21:38, 6 March 2014 (UTC)
- @Jim1138: Observe the same articles in languages that received the star for the best article and see that this title should be the English language. The en.wikipedia is seen by other nations as something unreliable due to constant, baseless and other issues just to mess around. I'm sorry, but I also do not trust in en.wikipedia. Not only do I, like many people. So prove you're right placing concrete and reliable sources. I've seen this page in different ways and not what was correct. Bye!--Frank Rocker (talk) 22:04, 6 March 2014 (UTC)
- What would you consider a reliable source for genres? I noticed that you changed the singles in Rocks (Aerosmith album). Allmusic.com nor Amazon.com do not list any singles released from that album. If you look at the edit history of many single / album articles, you will notice a very significant fraction of editing is by genre warriors WP:GENRE WARRIOR. Usually they don't bother leaving an wp:edit summary either. Jim1138 (talk) 03:16, 7 March 2014 (UTC)
- @Jim1138: All right! I will not change anything. I'll let you guys spoil the articles. Search on en.wikipedia turned even a joke. I can not change that.--Frank Rocker (talk) 05:50, 7 March 2014 (UTC)
- @Jim1138: I wash my hands, my dear. Is not that what you wanted? Well then, I will not move none finger, none hand, none arm, nothing more. Bye bye!--Frank Rocker (talk) 06:56, 7 March 2014 (UTC)
Your submission at Articles for creation: User:Frank Rocker/sandbox (April 20)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that you've added some links pointing to disambiguation pages. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- "'''The Zoo'''" is a song by the German [[Rock music|rock]] (band)|Scorpions]]. It was written by group members [[Rudolf Schenker]] (guitar) and [[Klaus Meine]] (vocals).
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Toys in the Attic (song), you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Warrant (band). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 17:03, 24 November 2015 (UTC)