- 1 Disambiguation link notification for May 10
- 2 Nomination for deletion of Template:Actor career
- 3 Wikipedia Asian Month 2017: Invitation to Participate
- 4 ArbCom 2017 election voter message
- 5 Disambiguation link notification for December 15
- 6 Disambiguation link notification for January 9
- 7 Your signature
- 8 Speedy deletion declined: Netherwood School
- 9 Disambiguation link notification for May 30
- 10 ArbCom 2018 election voter message
- 11 Disambiguation link notification for January 11
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Synchronverter, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page PV. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Nomination for deletion of Template:Actor career
Template:Actor career has been nominated for deletion. You are invited to comment on the discussion at the template's entry on the Templates for discussion page. Ten Pound Hammer • (What did I screw up now?) 15:44, 5 June 2017 (UTC)
Wikipedia Asian Month 2017: Invitation to Participate
Hello! Last year, you signed up to participate in Wikipedia Asian Month (WAM) 2016 on the English Wikipedia. The event was an international success, with hundreds of editors creating thousands of articles on Asian topics across dozens of different language versions of Wikipedia.
I'd like to invite you to join us for Wikipedia Asian Month 2017, which once again lasts through the month of November. The goal is for users to create new articles on Asian-related content, each at least 3,000 bytes and 300 words in length. Editors who create at least four articles will receive a Wikipedia Asian Month postcard!
Also be sure to check out the Wikipedia Asian Art Month affiliate event - creating articles on Asian art topics can get you a Metropolitan Museum of Art postcard!
If you're interested, please sign up here for the English Wikipedia. If you are interested in also working on other language editions of Wikipedia, please visit the meta page to see other participating projects. If you have any questions, please visit our talk page.
This will be the last message you receive from the English Wikipedia WAM team for being a 2016 participant. If you sign up for WAM 2017, you will continue receiving periodic updates on the 2017 event.
ArbCom 2017 election voter message
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. An automated process has detected that when you recently edited Dynamic voltage restoration, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Magnitude (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are usually incorrect, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of unrelated topics with similar titles. (Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.)
Please be aware that your signature uses deprecated
<font> tags, which are causing Obsolete HTML tags lint errors.
You are encouraged to change
[[User:Freshman404|<font color="red">'''Freshman404'''</font>]]<sup>[[User talk:Freshman404|<font color="green">'''''Talk'''''</font>]]</sup>: Freshman404Talk
[[User:Freshman404|<b style="color: red">Freshman404</b>]]<sup>[[User talk:Freshman404|<b style="color: green">''Talk''</b>]]</sup>: Freshman404Talk
- @Anomalocaris: Done Thanks for your attention :) Freshman404Talk 06:45, 23 January 2018 (UTC)
Speedy deletion declined: Netherwood School
Hello Freshman404, and thanks for patrolling new pages! I am just letting you know that I declined the speedy deletion of Netherwood School, a page you tagged for speedy deletion, because of the following concern: A7 clearly excludes schools. If you are interested in learning more about how speedy deletion works, I have compiled a list of helpful pages at User:SoWhy/SDA. You can of course also contact me if you have questions. Thank you. SoWhy 10:09, 16 February 2018 (UTC)
- @SoWhy: Hi, why do you think that this article meets notability criteria? For being fired?!--Freshman404Talk 11:12, 16 February 2018 (UTC)
- Please read the criterion you applied, it clearly says two things you seem to have missed: 1) "This applies to any article about a real person, individual animal(s), organization, web content or organized event [...] with the exception of educational institutions" and 2) "This is [...] a lower standard than notability." If you believe articles can be speedy deleted because the subject is not notable, I strongly suggest you read User:SoWhy/Common A7 mistakes as a starting point. Questions of notability can and should only be addressed in a deletion discussion or via proposed deletion, never speedy deletion. For educational institutions in particular, see WP:SCHOOLOUTCOMES for more information. Regards SoWhy 11:29, 16 February 2018 (UTC)
ArbCom 2018 election voter message
An automated process has detected that when you recently edited List of tourist attractions in Tehran Province, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Cheshmeh Ali (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver).