- Talk page for Fylbecatulous ~ enchantment
Reference errors on 15 February
Hello, I'm ReferenceBot. I have automatically detected that an edit performed by you may have introduced errors in referencing. It is as follows:
Please check this page and fix the errors highlighted. If you think this is a false positive, you can report it to my operator.
Thanks, ReferenceBot (talk) 00:18, 16 February 2016 (UTC)
- Hello, ReferenceBot. you are about as incomprehensible as BracketBot. This was someone else's ball of yarn to untangle and thankfully the creating editor has done so; If I was not so fond of getting dutiful visits from DPL bot I would just deny you all. I shall make sure I do not leave any further tracked litter paw prints around for you to have to pay me a visit. Meow? meow! Fylbecatulous talk 21:15, 16 February 2016 (UTC)
Ping (part two) and catnapped feline
If you're going to put unnecessary cats on a talk page, make one that's nice to look at.
(catnapped from Ritchie333 who placed on Pdebee's talk page in a discussion about "ping"...)
gift from Ritchie333 with note for Pink cat article
I was scrolling my laptop but accidently clicked rollback.... Glrx (talk) 16:46, 8 November 2016 (UTC)
- Look, we know what really happened, classic case of cat on keyboard. Happens all the sdjfoiwjr4oiq3j4tqenrkjsdfngk Ritchie333 (talk) (cont) 17:23, 8 November 2016 (UTC)
- Glrx and Ritchie333, thanks, both of you. Too funny. "cats truly ruel nao, srsly . dey haz teh powr ov censorship...meow. Fylbecatulous talk 17:45, 8 November 2016 (UTC)
- Kittycat war...lol
- Well, I prefer to use a mouse over a touchpad, but you cannot use mice when cats are around. Glrx (talk) 20:58, 8 November 2016 (UTC)
♥ ♥ ♥
A kitten for you!
U ar won ov teh mostest luvli usarpawges i evr saw in mi 7 lifes! meow :)
SI 13:09, 1 December 2016 (UTC)
- SI, thank you. I haz gift for u. lol. u made my day... feedin my kitty catnip now ツ Fylbecatulous talk 14:27, 1 December 2016 (UTC)
- P.S. I also catnapped your category... thanks so muchly.
Thanks to you, Surr, I nauw haz hidden catz on mi usarpawge – and I iz really not knowz hauw to findz tehm. 😼
21:44, 1 December 2016 (UTC)
|cat-5||Mew mew mew purrrr mew rrrr meow.|
ツ — Fylbecatulous talk
08:48, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
welcoming and cautioning
Thank you, free human speaking Lolcat, guardian of treasures; protector from evil, witchcraft and secret slander. for welcoming, cautioning, adding project templates, fixing, for dummy edits and thoughtful images - you are an awesome Wikipedian!
--Gerda Arendt (talk) 08:43, 7 August 2017 (UTC)
- Gerda Arendt, thank you, faithful bestower of gifts and gems (and cats ツ ) ...another year. I give you a cat and a cornflower and wish you all the best and happy editing. Fylbecatulous talk 12:37, 7 August 2017 (UTC)
- Thank you for the precious gifts. DYK that I always keep a cat on a friends page? ("Forget cat" archived on my user page.) Cornflower-blue is the colour of the Yogo! - Vacation greetings from Gerda Arendt (talk) 06:46, 8 August 2017 (UTC)
- Gerda Arendt. You are welcome and thank you. Yes, I knew it is Opabinia regalis's page. Another page that is amazing, like yours. ツ Fylbecatulous talk 07:03, 8 August 2017 (UTC)
- Four years now, and watch both "amazing" pages today ;) - I took a pic of a songbird! Don't miss the video (unless you love Trump). --Gerda Arendt (talk) 06:30, 7 August 2018 (UTC)
- Dearest Gerda, I cannot believe it has been four years. Thank you for keeping this honorarium alive and well. Please accept my purple sheep. Of course I do not love, like or even consider Trump a mention. Another year, Gerda and may it be awesome for you with all you desire, pray and wish for. Fylbecatulous talk 13:31, 8 August 2018 (UTC)
ArbCom 2017 election voter message
I iz voted. My choices iz few but well chosen ... (16:11, 5 December 2017, Fylbecatulous, en.wikipedia.org)
hi, hope you're doing good Miss Bono [hello, hello!] 16:26, 15 February 2018 (UTC)
- Miss Bono, thank you for thinking of me and I hope you are doing well. I think of you often and it is nice to see you...thanks for visiting and hope to see you around. Fylbecatulous talk 14:06, 16 February 2018 (UTC)
Hello, Fylbecatulous! I wanted to thank you again for adding the proposed infobox to the Coty, Inc., article after reviewing this edit request. Do you have thoughts on the proposed introduction, before I share other requests for improving the article? I "pinged" you in the edit request, but know not all editors have "pings" turned on so I wanted to post a note here on your talk page, just in case. Thanks again for your help on this article and others! Inkian Jason (talk) 18:43, 19 June 2018 (UTC)
- @Inkian Jason:, thank you! I have responded on the article page and look forward to doing at least this part and I am curious about your draft, as well. and yes, I ping very well... Fylbecatulous talk 21:39, 19 June 2018 (UTC)
- Thank you, I will take a look and reply soon. Inkian Jason (talk) 21:42, 19 June 2018 (UTC)
|Someone has poured you tea.|
Hello again, Fylbecatulous (and thanks for the tea)! I am still working on the Coty article, but I am looking for an editor to assist with a different request, if you're interested. I've been submitting a series of requests for the Full Sail University article, and the most recent requests have been implemented, but one was skipped over. I submitted a request here to expand the article's "Notable people" section with a sourced bulleted list of notable alumni. This is similar to alumni lists seen in other university articles. If you're interested, would you be willing to update the list of notable people? I've provided sources as well as markup for copying and pasting, if that's easier. Thanks again for your help and I will be sure to follow up when I have more content for the Coty article, too. Inkian Jason (talk) 18:39, 6 August 2018 (UTC)
this request desires cake and coffee...imagine the café. I haz no coffee.
- Good evening, Inkian Jason, thank you for seeking me. What immediately troubles me is another 'skipped over section or question hence: ] * Tags? *I am very eager to see this retired and I see you have fairly current questions inquiring about this, so I will not play out of order until the cake is stale at least. I for one would remove it unilaterally now, and probably be hastily reverted (not my cup of tea (lavender).
For the real skipped over section: wow, what a list! You (tongue-in-cheek) could end up with a Wikipedia:"In popular culture" content tag. (bulleted lists are attractive that way) You have one sort of cheat: Jason Citron, creator of Discord (an article for the software company and not the person)...52? citations to check and articles to read? This gives me the
vapours.... I cannot really judge if these are really notable people (as you assert kindly)..First, I am going to place new cats atop my talk pages and await ...ツ. I am really watching the "TAG" situation. The cats meow and all the best, Fylbecatulous talk 22:25, 11 August 2018 (UTC)
By the way, have you ever read my User talk:Fylbecatulous/Editnotice? I really admire and respect your work and thus far I am not alarmed. But my answer is more lighthearted than usual because I think somewhere that image is quoted as "LOL WUT". Fylbecatulous talk 22:36, 11 August 2018 (UTC)
- Hello, Fylbecatulous. Thanks for taking a look at the ongoing discussions on the talk page. I have tried to get feedback from the editor who added the tag. I will try again another time, but for now I am more focused on the "Notable people" request, as well as some other article updates. By "notable" I meant all people in the list have their own Wikipedia articles. I included Jason Citron because the company he created is notable, but I'd be fine with not including his name if that's your preference. Inkian Jason (talk) 16:23, 13 August 2018 (UTC)
- 'morning, Inkian Jason, I have adopted new cats for page top images. If the section on 'Notables' is the demand (as someone quirkily termed it on the FSU talk page) you are seeking from me, I just flat out decline and I say respectfully, bceause I am sure of your good faith. Geez, Jason, I may not that have that much life left in me. This is a huge, time-consuming and tedious request. I do watch that article now, as well as you as a requester. Since you state you are awaiting others you have pinged and queried, whatever for other sections/ tasks (?), regards as always. Fylbecatulous talk 15:03, 15 August 2018 (UTC)
I would like to change the word "meitei" to "MEETEI"
...and here is a nice image of a cat. I hope that is good. Cats always seem appropriate when I can do nothing further.
According to gazette of Manipur in 1992 All the word the correct spelling is "Meetei" Awangba Mangang (talk) 11:40, 28 June 2018 (UTC)
- Awangba Mangang, you are welcome for my edit to Meitei language. I cannot help otherwise. Fylbecatulous talk 12:07, 28 June 2018 (UTC)