User talk:Gabriel Radic
Hello, Gabriel Radic, and welcome to Wikipedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few links to pages you might find helpful:
- Introduction and Getting started
- Contributing to Wikipedia
- The five pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page and How to develop articles
- How to create your first article
- Simplified Manual of Style
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date. If you need help, check out Wikipedia:Questions, ask me on my talk page, or , and a volunteer should respond shortly. Again, welcome! Xx236 (talk) 08:37, 2 September 2016 (UTC)
Your question at Wikipedia:SVG help
Hello Gabriel! Please have a look at the reply to your question on Wikipedia:SVG_help#Ghost_path_in_BlankMap-World-Microstates.svg.
One small aside note: you've mistakenly deleted a large amount of text when you posted your question. Editing Wikipedia pages is sometimes confusing, so please be more careful while editing.
- Thank you for checking.
- Sorry about the error in deleting the text, I assumed it was sample text in a template.
- No worries! By the way, there's a "visual editor" under development in Wikipedia. You can activate it for your account by going to Preferences--> Editing--> Enable VisualEditor. For now, it only works in the article namespace and the User namespace, where you'll see a "visual editor" tab next to the "edit" tab. But hopefully it'll be finalized and deployed to the whole of Wikipedia (including pages like SVG Help) by the middle of the year. Cheers! -- Orionist ★ talk 21:14, 15 March 2013 (UTC)
I have moved the page you created called Kikubari to Draft:Kikubari so you may work on it without it being deleted. I believe the subject may be notable but in it's current state it would be deleted as the context was lacking and the Wordpress source is not considered reliable. Please feel free to continue working on it. McMatter (talk)/(contrib) 01:27, 25 February 2016 (UTC)
Please add references proving notability of the person.Xx236 (talk) 08:13, 2 September 2016 (UTC) If the person realy has been mention, it should be described in The New Jedi Order rather than to obtain this substub.Xx236 (talk) 08:17, 2 September 2016 (UTC)
Speedy deletion nomination of Gabriel Radic
Hello. A tag has been placed on Gabriel Radic requesting that it be speedily deleted from Wikipedia. This has been done under section A11 of the criteria for speedy deletion, because the article appears to be about something invented/coined/discovered by the article's creator or someone they know personally, and it does not indicate how or why the subject is important or significant: that is, why an article about that subject should be included in an encyclopedia. Under the criteria for speedy deletion, such articles may be deleted at any time.
If you think this page should not be deleted for this reason, you may contest the nomination by visiting the page and clicking the button labelled "Contest this speedy deletion". This will give you the opportunity to explain why you believe the page should not be deleted. However, be aware that once a page is tagged for speedy deletion, it may be removed without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag from the page yourself, but do not hesitate to add information in line with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines. If the page is deleted, and you wish to retrieve the deleted material for future reference or improvement, then please contact the deleting administrator. ♔ MONARCH Talk to me 08:25, 2 September 2016 (UTC)