Welcome to my talk page. If you're planning on addressing me, call me Gamer.
No I am not an administrator on Wikipedia. People think I am but I am not.
- Articles on my radar:
- I am currently the director for Wikipedia:Featured topic candidates along with delegate Juhachi
- Also lead editor of the Arbitration Report for the Signpost.
List of commercial failures in video gaming
So I was reading your WP:VG interview and decided to submit one of the articles you mentioned to reddit. It caused quite the traffic increase. JACOPLANE • 2011-04-7 21:17
Just to let you know, the Featured Picture File:Jean Cocteau b Meurisse 1923.jpg is scheduled to be Picture of the Day on July 5, 2017. If you get a chance, you can check and improve the caption at Template:POTD/2017-07-05. Thank you for all of your contributions! — Chris Woodrich (talk) 02:52, 15 June 2017 (UTC)
The Signpost: 23 June 2017
- News and notes: Departments reorganized at Wikimedia Foundation, and a month without new RfAs (so far)
- In the media: Kalanick's nipples; Episode #138 of Drama on the Hill
- Op-ed: Facto Post: a fresh take
- Featured content: Will there ever be a break? The slew of featured content continues
- Traffic report: Wonder Woman beats Batman, The Mummy, Darth Vader and the Earth
- Technology report: Improved search, and WMF data scientist tells all
Hey Gamer. Just a quick question about good topic/featured topic candidates. I've been looking around, but perhaps in the wrong places. Can you nominate more than one topic at a time to undergo the candidate process? I can't find a statement anywhere regarding this, but maybe there is. Thanks, Carbrera (talk) 05:16, 2 July 2017 (UTC).
- To answer your question you can nominate more than one topic. I recommend it being two so it doesn't clog the system. Also I suggest putting your two cents into any nominations that have barely any discussion so they can go by faster. GamerPro64 03:27, 3 July 2017 (UTC)
The Signpost: 15 July 2017
- News and notes: French chapter woes, new affiliates and more WMF team changes
- Featured content: Spectacular animals, Pine Trees screens, and more
- In the media: Concern about access and fairness, Foundation expenditures, and relationship to real-world politics and commerce
- Recent research: The chilling effect of surveillance on Wikipedia readers
- Gallery: A mix of patterns
- Humour: The infobox game
- Traffic report: Film, television and Internet phenomena reign with some room left over for America's birthday
- Technology report: New features in development; more breaking changes for scripts
- Wikicup: 2017 WikiCup round 3 wrap-up
On this day, 9 years ago...
Comment regarding Throne of Fire GA nom
Hi there Gamer, just wanted to let you know that I was about to review Throne of Fire, however, it needs some copy editing before it is ready to be reviewed. I have done some of the work but was wondering if you wanted to work with it some more before I started the review? --TheSandDoctor (talk) 22:51, 17 July 2017 (UTC)
- If you want to go ahead with the review by all means start it up. It'll probably help with any specific issues the article has. GamerPro64 04:00, 18 July 2017 (UTC)
- Actually, I don't feel comfortable with you reviewing the article after looking at Talk:Clock Tower II: The Struggle Within/GA1. I'd rather have a more seasoned editor look at my article instead. GamerPro64 04:03, 18 July 2017 (UTC)