Threads older than 15 days may be archived by .
The Signpost: 31 October 2019
- In the media: How to use or abuse Wikipedia for fun or profit
- Special report: “Catch and Kill” on Wikipedia: Paid editing and the suppression of material on alleged sexual abuse
- Interview: Carl Miller on Wikipedia Wars
- Community view: Observations from the mainland
- Arbitration report: October actions
- Gallery: Wiki Loves Broadcast
- Recent research: Research at Wikimania 2019: More communication doesn't make editors more productive; Tor users doing good work; harmful content rare on English Wikipedia
- News from the WMF: Welcome to Wikipedia! Here's what we're doing to help you stick around
- On the bright side: What's making you happy this month?
News and updates for administrators from the past month (October 2019).
- The follow-up RfC to develop that change is now open at Wikipedia:Requests for comment/2019 Resysop Criteria (2).
- A related RfC is seeking the community's sentiment for a binding desysop procedure.
16:47, 4 November 2019 (UTC)
"Assessment of Basic Langauge and Learning Skills" listed at Redirects for discussion
An editor has asked for a discussion to address the redirect Assessment of Basic Langauge and Learning Skills. Since you had some involvement with the Assessment of Basic Langauge and Learning Skills redirect, you might want to participate in the redirect discussion if you wish to do so. – Uanfala (talk) 00:56, 11 November 2019 (UTC)
22:03, 11 November 2019 (UTC)