- 1 A barnstar for you!
- 2 Good Coinbase
- 3 Removed
- 4 Wikidata
- 5 Julian Assange
- 6 A barnstar for you!
- 7 A page you started (Gasklockan) has been reviewed!
- 8 Disambiguation link notification for March 4
- 9 Tallest buildings world wide
- 10 HP and vehicle speed
- 11 Other matter
- 12 Principal matter, high buildings
- 13 Nyköpingsbro
- 14 Oops
- 15 Disambiguation link notification for August 24
A barnstar for you!
|The Editor's Barnstar|
|For your contribution to Sweden related articles. You have greatly expanded a few of them. Keep it up! OccultZone (Talk • Contributions • Log) 12:18, 23 June 2014 (UTC)|
Hey there, Swedish Stranger.
I just wanted to say thanks for cleaning up that Coinbase article. It looks great!
Cheers, Chris Arnesen 16:05, 1 July 2014 (UTC)
- Hm... So I went to Wikidata, and I can't say that I get it. Unless they make an effort to explain it better (the benefits etc), and provide simpler means of adding data, I don't think I'll bother, unfortunately. Gavleson (talk) 11:39, 18 August 2014 (UTC)
Hi there, as a recent editor of the page in question, you may wish to contribute to the discussions: ==Merge discussion for Assange v Swedish Prosecution Authority ==
An article that you have been involved in editing, Assange v Swedish Prosecution Authority , has been proposed for a merge with another article. If you are interested in the merge discussion, please participate by going here, and adding your comments on the discussion page. Thank you. prat (talk) 15:45, 20 September 2014 (UTC) prat (talk) 15:45, 20 September 2014 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Original Barnstar|
|For several articles on churches in Stockholm, keep up the great work! Yakikaki (talk) 14:28, 5 January 2015 (UTC)|
A page you started (Gasklockan) has been reviewed!
Thanks for creating Gasklockan, Gavleson!
Wikipedia editor ProfDEH just reviewed your page, and wrote this note for you:
I'm not entirely convinced about notability but I suppose anything by Herzog & de Meuron has a claim. The article could use more about the site and gas holders, the context of the development, and an image
To reply, leave a comment on ProfDEH's talk page.
Learn more about page curation.
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited YASA Motors, you added links pointing to the disambiguation pages CTO and The Telegraph (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Tallest buildings world wide
Hi Gavleson, I'm not looking for any trouble. (And I think we worked out the list of tallest buildings in Scandinavia in a good manner). I have though discovered this List of tallest buildings and structures in the world, where most aspects are examined, aswell as this List of tallest structures in the world. Apparently the tallest human made artifact is an oil-rigg in the Gulf of Mexico. I suggest You contemplate the most imperative parts of these two articles, and afterwards share Your thoughts with me, if possible. I was thinking of two separate lists, one which cover Scandinavian buildings (with floors) and another where all structures can be listed. And if possible, also have a thought about for instance a similar list of oldest Scandinavian buildings, taller than a certain height. Please note though, the latter suggestion isn't in any way connected to my primary suggestion or thought. All the best. Boeing720 (talk) 22:03, 12 March 2015 (UTC)
- Go ahead, I wouldn't mind! "List of tallest structures in Scandinavia" is missing in this template, after all. Don't forget to include guyed masts though... / Gavleson (talk) 09:40, 13 March 2015 (UTC)
HP and vehicle speed
Hi! In the Regera version history you wrote "at an unknown vehicle speed" makes no sense, espec. when subj is engine specs". It does make sense since in a hybrid car with direct drive you will only have the full combined horsepower at a precise wheel speed or vehicle speed(no slip at these speeds) since the ICE and electric motor RPM is proportional to wheel and vehicle speed. And there really is no other way to specify when the full combined horsepower will be available to the driver since writing "at 7000 RPM" only applies for the internal combustion engine and not the wheel shaft mounted electric motors. The specification paragraph is also about the car and not an internal combustion engine. User:User931 17:42, 13 mars 2015 (UTC)
- This discussion does not belong here, but on the article talk page. / Gavleson (talk) 14:17, 16 March 2015 (UTC)
Hello again, Gavleson. I'm glad You have adapted the slightly dirrerent culture here at English Wiki. Should have mentioned it earlier. I have put "List of tallest constructions in Scandinavia" on ice for a while, the best way to start a such list, is to gather information first. But the first edition will still be full of holes, I assume. (If I began now it, the entire list would presumably tilt towards southern Scandinavia, a bit too much. And I have almost nothing on Norway as of now) Now to the main issue, I have got a request from User:SergeWoodzing. He want some Swedish comments on this article Jacob Truedson Demitz, and he wonders if the article (possibly shortened down) could be used on Swedish Wikipedia. Since Swedish Wikipedia is out of bonds for me, I wonder if You believe this Demitz guy to be mentioned at Swedish Wikipedia. Personally can I not see any reason to why not. User:SergeWoodzing appear to be very keen to have Swedish opinions on the subject. I hope this isn't too tiresome. But if so, just disregard from this "indirect" request. All the best Boeing720 (talk) 15:32, 18 March 2015 (UTC)
- Please feel free to reply here or to me in private by e-mail! --SergeWoodzing (talk) 20:14, 18 March 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks (?), Boeing720, but don't think I had any problems to begin with... However, I have left a comment at SergeWoodzing's talk page, as requested. / Gavleson (talk) 14:16, 20 March 2015 (UTC)
- No I don't think You have had any problems. I just ment there is more discussion here, compared to swWiki. Sorry for the misunderstanding. By the way, at this (Aarhus-related and for Copenhagen not quite complete listing) http://www.aarhusportalen.dk/danmark_skyline_2015.asp ,I discovered some new +100 actual floor by floor buildings. Boeing720 (talk) 20:01, 23 March 2015 (UTC)
Principal matter, high buildings
Hello Gavleson ! In both Kalmar and Landskrona are the old water towers rebuild to have floors and flats. Now they are both too low for any listings anyways. But just assume they were 107 and 105 meters high. Should they, if this was the case, be on the list or not, do You think ? They surely don't look as common buildings, but tiny windows are installed at every floor. I'm only asking for your opinion, I haven't found any such buildings, high enough. Boeing720 (talk) 12:47, 30 March 2015 (UTC)
- It would make sense to add them, if they have in fact been rebuilt and are used as apartment buildings. / Gavleson (talk) 19:57, 31 March 2015 (UTC)
Thanks for removing deletion of Gävlebro. However, Nyköpingsbro (which I also see as a major landmark), was sadly delted by someone. A deletion talk template was added, but no talk site ever appeared and now it's gone. J 1982 (talk) 14:30, 4 April 2015 (UTC)
- No problem. Makes me wonder if they misspelled the link at the Government offices, or if it's just truncated... Haha. / Gavleson (talk) 01:00, 5 August 2015 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited 2015 Ikea murders, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Bonnier (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.