Hope you enjoy contributing to Wikipedia. Be bold in editing pages. Here are some links that you might find useful:
- Try the Tutorial. If you have less time, try Wikipedia:How to edit a page.
- To sign your posts (on talk pages, Articles for deletion page etc.) use ~~~~ (four tildes). This will insert your name and timestamp. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes).
- You can experiment in the test area.
- You can get help at the Help Desk
- Some other pages that will help you know more about Wikipedia: Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines, Wikipedia:Neutral point of view, Wikipedia:Civility, Wikipedia:Wikiquette, Wikipedia:What Wikipedia is not
- If you made IP edits before creating a user account, you can attribute your IP edits to your account at Wikipedia:Changing attribution for an edit.
I hope you stick around and keep contributing to Wikipedia. Drop a note at Wikipedia:New user log.
How to correctly revert a page
Check out this article: Wikipedia:How to revert a page to an earlier version. However, we do have a three revert rule (as long as you are willing to compromise, this should be a non-issue.) Samboy 06:18, 12 Mar 2005 (UTC)
AzaBot 03:48, 20 December 2006 (UTC)
Reference Errors on 22 August
Hello, I'm ReferenceBot. I have automatically detected that an edit performed by you may have introduced errors in referencing. It is as follows: