Welcome to WikiProject Women's sport
Welcome! You are receiving this message because we've noticed your edits may relate to WikiProject Women's sport. We'd like to invite you to learn more about the project, a collaborative effort to improve Wikipedia's coverage of women in sports.
- In the Open Tasks page, there is a list of articles that need creation or improvement. Feel free to add to the list.
- Several task forces are available that focus on specific sports such as football (soccer), ice hockey, and basketball. See Task forces for a complete list.
- Recognized content lists articles that have been noted for their outstanding quality. They may have been listed on the homepage as a featured article, In the News, or Did you know item or assessed as a Featured List or Good Article.
- Popular articles is updated monthly with the top 1,000 project-related articles that received the most traffic for the previous 30-day period.
- You will find a group of editors who share similar interest with you on the Participants page. Add your username!
- Overall, this is a friendly place to discuss issues related to Women in sports, ask questions, and collaborate on improving articles or the project!