This user is no longer active on Wikipedia.
Welcome to my talk page. Here are some tips to help you communicate with me:
- To start a new conversation on this page click on this link.
- You should sign your comments. You can do this by typing four tildes (~~~~).
- Indent your comment by using an appropriate number of colons ':'.
- Please continue any conversation on the page where it was started.
- Thus, if I have left a message on your talk page please do not post a reply here. I will have your talk page on watch and will note when you have replied.
- If a message requires my immediate attention, or a few days have gone by and I haven't answered, please post a message here so that the
big yellow bar tiny red box grumbles attracts my attention.
corr.529ĝd͡ʒt͡s«»Correlation and dependence — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 20:24, 4 May 2016 (UTC)