I prefer to keep discussions unfragmented.
- If I post on your talk page, I will notice any replies posted there.
- Unless you request otherwise, I will reply here to comments made here.
- I will usually post a brief note on your talk page to let you know that I have replied, unless your talk page instructs me otherwise.
- If you write a reply to me here, I may decide to move your text back to your talk page in an effort to keep the thread in one place.
- If you are just pointing out something written to me elsewhere, edit here.
- Such pointers are useful if you've written to a comment I made many days ago.
- I refactor my talk page, so
- To see older messages please view the history.
Would you mind if I added File:Gmaxwell wikiconference.jpg to WP:STOCKS? It's always been a favourite of mine. Mkdwtalk 03:35, 28 December 2016 (UTC)
- Be my guest! (hah, and thanks for reminding me of that) --Gmaxwell (talk) 07:47, 28 December 2016 (UTC)
An editor has asked for a discussion to address the redirect Wikipedia:Exemption doctrine policy. Since you had some involvement with the Wikipedia:Exemption doctrine policy redirect, you might want to participate in the redirect discussion if you have not already done so. Steel1943 (talk) 22:38, 5 February 2017 (UTC)