Hello to all fellow Wikipedians. GoodDay 22:40, 17 November 2005 (UTC).
You may be wondering why my archives only start at August 2007. The reason: I didn't archive my pages before that date, I merely deleted them (as I didn't know how to archive). Therefore, if anyone wishes to see material before August 2007? check out this talkpage's 'history'.
- 1 Awards
- 2 Edit count & Pie chart
- 3 My Arbcom Case
- 4 Notice of Neutral point of view noticeboard discussion
- 5 Redirection of list of state leaders in 2016 and list of state leaders in 2017 to list of state leaders in the 21st century
- 6 Have a look
- 7 ref neded
- 8 House of Representatives Special Election Winners
I've an Awards page, where I keep a list of Wikipedia awards bestowed upon me.
Edit count & Pie chart
My Arbcom Case
Notice of Neutral point of view noticeboard discussion
Hello, GoodDay. This message is being sent to inform you that there currently is a discussion at Wikipedia:Neutral point of view/Noticeboard regarding an issue with which you may have been involved. Thank you.
Redirection of list of state leaders in 2016 and list of state leaders in 2017 to list of state leaders in the 21st century
On 4 January Tahc redirected List of state leaders in 2016 and List of state leaders in 2017 to List of state leaders in the 21st century without any reason. Neither I, nor you, nor other contributors of these articles expressed the accord to these action which I consider abusive. Please sustain me in the action for annulment of this action,express your protest to TAHC and ask the reversion of redirections. Thank you Bogdan Uleia (talk)
Have a look
User talk:Dennis Brown#Charles lindberg ....will file a SPI tomorrow...been a long time since I have done one will have to read up on it first. Simply don't have time now....plus not all edits are bad......I guess I will take the time and review all tomorrow over just reverting because its by a block evader. --Moxy (talk) 07:43, 10 June 2017 (UTC)
- Not very good a socking, is he/she. Going back to the same articles, is always a give away. GoodDay (talk) 11:31, 10 June 2017 (UTC)
- Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Charles lindberg--Moxy (talk) 17:29, 10 June 2017 (UTC)
- Birthdate, was already in the infobox. Therefore, I added it to the article's intro. GoodDay (talk) 19:40, 20 June 2017 (UTC)
House of Representatives Special Election Winners
Do you have a source for your assertion that the term begins the day they win the election and not when they take the oath? I ask because it's come up multiple times before, with Ron Estes, Greg Gianforte, Jimmy Gomez in the past few months and Karen Handel/Ralph Norman know. There have been multiple edit wars over the parameter
- I don't have any sources. I just went by past practices. GoodDay (talk) 01:40, 23 June 2017 (UTC)
- I have cited precedent in support of your view, which I also hold, that Congressmen take office the day of the special election but others have disagreed and argued to be "bold". JocularJellyfish (talk) 02:36, 23 June 2017 (UTC)