Your application for a Newspapers.com account through the Wikipedia Library was approved last August, but we have no record of your having completed the process to claim your account. If you still want access, please let me know. If I don't hear from you, I'll assume you're not interested and the account will be given to another applicant. HazelAB (talk) 16:50, 15 May 2015 (UTC)
- I don't think I ever got the notice that my application was approved. As it is, other priorities have intruded on my life, and I doubt I'll be back to editing on a regular basis for a while yet. Go ahead and give another person the account. I'm sorry I wasn't able to make use of it! Thank you. — Gorthian (talk) 18:42, 18 May 2015 (UTC)
pending changes reviewer
Hello. Your account has been granted the "pending changes reviewer" userright, allowing you to review other users' edits on pages protected by pending changes. The list of articles awaiting review is located at Special:PendingChanges, while the list of articles that have pending changes protection turned on is located at Special:StablePages.
Being granted reviewer rights neither grants you status nor changes how you can edit articles. If you do not want this user right, you may ask any administrator to remove it for you at any time.
- Wikipedia:Reviewing, the guideline on reviewing
- Wikipedia:Pending changes, the summary of the use of pending changes
- Wikipedia:Protection policy#Pending changes protection, the policy determining which pages can be given pending changes protection by administrators. Katietalk 17:56, 16 November 2015 (UTC)
- Did you read the reference at Deepak Chopra before you approved that edit? Be more careful with your new power. -Roxy the dog™ woof 10:29, 19 November 2015 (UTC)
- The policy at WP:RVW states, "Reviewers do not take responsibility for the correctness of edits they accept. A reviewer only ensures that the changes introduced to the article are broadly acceptable for viewing by a casual reader." Sometimes I will dive deep into an edit, other times not. The re-wording was not vandalism, so I accepted it. — Gorthian (talk) 03:01, 20 November 2015 (UTC)
the edit you have reverted is not true to history of marthoma church — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 11:16, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 16:51, 24 November 2015 (UTC)