User talk:Grand'mere Eugene
Art+Feminism @ Portland Institute for Contemporary Art (March 18, 2017)
You are invited to the upcoming Art+Feminism edit-athon, which will be held at the Portland Institute for Contemporary Art (415 Southwest 10th Avenue #300, Portland 97205) on Saturday, March 18, 2017 from 10:00am – 5:00pm. For more information, visit Eventbrite.
- Thanks, I will. I liked especially the lively stance of your subject. Cheers! Grand'mere Eugene (talk) 22:55, 27 March 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks! I had another good photo of her, but didn't upload that one to Commons because the text on her shirt was too obscured. (Unfortunately, in the one I did upload where the text is visible, her face is mostly obscured!) Funcrunch (talk) 22:59, 27 March 2017 (UTC)
Books and Bytes - Issue 21
Hi! I'm trying to connect with Wikipedians in Eugene
Hi! I'm trying to connect with Wikipedians in Eugene, but do you know of anyone else or a group of Wikipedians in the Eugene area? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 80atUO (talk • contribs) 19:20, 19 April 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks for the message! I'm working on editing, connecting and at the special collections & university archives as a Wikipedian and part of my job is to connect the library to the wiki community here in Eugene so it would be great if we can connect. I will most likely be done with this job mid-June when I graduate, but someone new probably will be taking my place maybe September or October. Would it be easier to communicate via email? 80atUO (talk) 22:16, 19 April 2017 (UTC)
- Hi again--
- I notice on your user page your preference not to be contacted by e-mail, but I think you can still use the "Email user" option on my home page, which is either on the left column menu or the top menu bar under "User" if you have installed Twinkle. When you contact me that way, your email address will be visible to me, and I think there is still a fairly stern warning that I will be able to see your address if you do that. No worries, I'm mostly harmless.
- So I'm remembering that there were at least two UO librarians who participated in the Art+ Feminism Editathon last year, but I only remember one: she's User:LindaJLong. I think she has responsibilities for writing the official descriptions of archival entries and she may be a good contact for you. Hope to hear from you soon. Grand'mere Eugene (talk) 02:45, 20 April 2017 (UTC)