User talk:Guess Who
Hello Guess Who, and welcome to Wikipedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
- The five pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page
- Help pages
- How to write a great article
- Manual of Style
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, check out Wikipedia:Where to ask a question or ask me on my talk page. Again, welcome! --MPerel ( talk | contrib) 22:56, 24 October 2005 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image (Image:Midnatrueform.jpg)
Thanks for uploading Image:Midnatrueform.jpg. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently orphaned, meaning that it is not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
If you have uploaded other unlicensed media, please check whether they're used in any articles or not. You can find a list of 'image' pages you have edited by clicking on the "my contributions" link (it is located at the very top of any Wikipedia page when you are logged in), and then selecting "Image" from the dropdown box. Note that any non-free images not used in any articles will be deleted after seven days, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. Thank you. User:Gay Cdn (talk) (Contr) 00:45, 19 June 2007 (UTC)
Please do not delete content from pages on Wikipedia, as you did to Sonic Rush Adventure. Your edits do not appear to be constructive and have been reverted. If you would like to experiment, please use Wikipedia:Sandbox for test edits. Thank you. Icestorm815 03:54, 30 September 2007 (UTC)
- The story and character sections are all copyvio's taken from the official game site. Official guidelines for the copyvio template say to blank the page and add the template. That's what I did. There's even a little link in the template to a temporary version of the page that can be edited until the copyvio is cleared up, and I even went through the trouble of starting work on a new story section on said temp page. --Guess Who 04:30, 30 September 2007 (UTC)
Might I suggest adding the tag without blanking the page? Most are just gonna see you as a vandal :/GrandMasterGalvatron 03:56, 30 September 2007 (UTC)
- I've noticed, but it's policy to blank the page when adding the tag. It would be nice if there was a template to note copyvio on just a single section. --Guess Who 04:25, 30 September 2007 (UTC)
Removal of Furbuntu
Scratch that, don't worry about it.
Reverting random edits
I'd appreciate it if you would stop pretending to prevent vandalism when all you're doing is reverting good edits from non-users.
- Such as? I removed only vandalism, original research, or non-notable information. --Guess Who (talk) 23:58, 11 December 2007 (UTC)
WikiProject Germany Invitation