Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hello Hamptou welcome to Wikipedia. Your recent edits to Prada gender discrimination case had several problems:
- Your comments are POV slanting the article to one side.
- CASE 3 and CASE 4 are duplications.
- Your claim that “Prada Group admitted to sexual harassment is not supported by the reference.
- Judgement Without Law is only a claim by the plaintiff.
- “Sexual harassment and discrimination is confirmed,” is not supported by reference.
- “secret taped “ bad grammar.
- “…calling her personal mobile phone, convinced to settle the case …” bad grammar.
- “The same incident happened to two former managers” is merely an unsupported claim by the plainiff.
- The use of celebrities unconnected to the case is meaningless – plus the sentence implies they are U.N. ambassadors.