User talk:Hanif Al Husaini
- 1 Welcome Hanif Al Husaini!
- 2 Leggetts Creek
- 3 Bohrium
- 4 Indonesian spelling
- 5 Thank you
- 6 Interesting update edits
- 7 What's happening?
- 8 Articles you might like to edit, from SuggestBot
- 9 Article requests: Articles on schools for foreigners in Indonesia for IDwiki
- 10 WikiProject Investment
- 11 ArbCom 2017 election voter message
- 12 Disambiguation link notification for March 18
- 13 Animal
- 14 Disambiguation link notification for April 15
- 15 Jakarta Portal
- 16 jakarta dates
- 17 When wikipedia started
- 18 Roman Republic
- 19 Disambiguation link notification for May 27
- 20 Disambiguation link notification for August 18
I saw your comments at Talk:Leggetts Creek/GA1... Yeah, I knew the nominator hasn't edited since September, no reason given on their talk page + yr editing to the article. I posted some help-queries on WIkiProject River and WikiProject Pennsylvania but no response yet. Are you willing to take on my suggestions for improving this article to GA status? I feel badly that this article is now basically a GA-orphan... It just needs a few tweaks. Shearonink (talk) 15:28, 24 December 2016 (UTC)
|Thanks for your help, Bohrium is a|
|...Wikipedia Good Article! Shearonink (talk) 16:21, 24 December 2016 (UTC)|
Please note you are welcome to join in the discussion for the proposal about spelling to be ratified (about 8 years after it was thought about) - trust your festival season has been a good one - and hope to see your comments at the page - Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_Indonesia - thanks JarrahTree 00:41, 27 December 2016 (UTC)
For your improving tagging on Indonesia project articles - appreciated JarrahTree 04:37, 5 February 2017 (UTC)
Interesting update edits
Those were interesting update edits you did on Wikiproject tabulations here . There is still alot of blank 'white' space in that graph and possibly you have thought about simultaneously adding the old data from 2-3 years back into the graph to stand as column graphs superimposed and next to your brand new 2017 columns. There's lots of 'white' space unused in the chart and it might be nice to see the growth aspects of Wikipedia charted in comparing the old data to 2017. ManKnowsInfinity (talk) 19:57, 2 March 2017 (UTC)
- @ManKnowsInfinity: I don't know how to do it, but you can certainly check the older versions to see the previous data. Hanif Al Husaini (talk) 06:01, 3 March 2017 (UTC)
- I was just interested in biology, and I admire your work in improving the encyclopedia, but when I saw something wrong on any article, I tried to correct it. Apology if I did something wrong. Hanif Al Husaini (talk) 14:01, 22 March 2017 (UTC)
Articles you might like to edit, from SuggestBot
SuggestBot predicts that you will enjoy editing some of these articles. Have fun!
Note: All columns in this table are sortable, allowing you to rearrange the table so the articles most interesting to you are shown at the top. All images have mouse-over popups with more information. For more information about the columns and categories, please consult the documentation and please get in touch on SuggestBot's talk page with any questions you might have.
SuggestBot picks articles in a number of ways based on other articles you've edited, including straight text similarity, following wikilinks, and matching your editing patterns against those of other Wikipedians. It tries to recommend only articles that other Wikipedians have marked as needing work. Your contributions make Wikipedia better — thanks for helping.
Article requests: Articles on schools for foreigners in Indonesia for IDwiki
Hello, Mr. Al Huseini! I'm WhisperToMe, a guy who has worked on many articles about international schools on Enwiki. Would you be interested in writing some articles in Indonesian about these schools?
Hey there! I just re-launched the WikiProject Investment.
The site has been fully revamped and updated and I would like to invite you the project.
Feel free to check out the project and ping me if you have any questions.
ArbCom 2017 election voter message
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. An automated process has detected that when you recently edited Earthworm, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page John Murray (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are usually incorrect, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of unrelated topics with similar titles. (Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.)
Hi, thanks for your edit. It would have been helpful if you'd added an edit comment (updated URL); you could probably also have marked this as minor as it wasn't contentious in any way. Chiswick Chap (talk) 09:04, 24 March 2018 (UTC)
If you are creating a portal for Jakarta - please could you alert Indonesian project and make links with the Indonesian portal as well please ? JarrahTree 08:32, 18 May 2018 (UTC)
- The portal was already there when I started to improve it. Hanif Al Husaini (talk) 08:35, 18 May 2018 (UTC)
- my apology -hadnt realised it already existed - in that case thank you for your improvements, and ignore my previous comments- please let know if you need help in any ways - JarrahTree 08:37, 18 May 2018 (UTC)
- and please correct me if I do the wrong category or project tagging JarrahTree 09:03, 18 May 2018 (UTC)
- the article about The Seige of Batavia - Coen died in September in Batavia Jan_Pieterszoon_Coen JarrahTree 09:27, 19 May 2018 (UTC)
When wikipedia started
Many of the projects sounded like titles from childrens exercise books for primary schools - trains, ships, and so on. Eventually some more sophisticated named projects were started, and as projects have ebbed and waned like tides, the more wider generic titles have clashed or had urges to swallow related items (ships wanted to swallow up shipwrecks.. and so on).
The big problem is that the culture project has died in effect - and anthropology sits there where linguistics, languages, archaeology and ethnic groups still functioning. Culture could in effect be an umbrella project for component projects like anthroology.. But hey, there is always more than one can even cope with. Or more tangled than can be easily solved. JarrahTree 10:12, 21 May 2018 (UTC)
Roman Republic, an article that you or your project may be interested in, has been nominated for an individual good article reassessment. If you are interested in the discussion, please participate by adding your comments to the reassessment page. If concerns are not addressed during the review period, the good article status may be removed from the article. AIRcorn (talk) 10:53, 24 May 2018 (UTC)