Conversion unit between energyPAR and photon PAR 3000K (warm white) LED
Dear Hankwang. At Photosynthetically active radiation page in wiki, I saw you edited the LED with 3000k warm white can convert the energy PAR to the photon PAR multiply by 4.98. Could you send me a link of concerned paper or documents relate to this issue? Which could show the 3000K warm white unit converted by the 4.98 µmol s-1W*-1 I am looking forward for that papers or documents as necessary for research working . Thank you so much! Sincerely Fan Zhangfan0612 (talk) 11:22, 2 January 2014 (UTC)
- I will respond to this on Talk:Photosynthetically active radiation. Han-Kwang (t) 12:07, 2 January 2014 (UTC)
Thank you for the hard drive capacity over time graph.
HI Han-Kwang Nienhuys- Would like to discuss your hard drive capacity over time graphic. It looks accurate to me based on mass market / retail availability. Interested in using it in a computer history book. Would like to chat. Please email me — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 00:20, 18 February 2014 (UTC)
- Responded by email. Han-Kwang (t) 14:33, 19 February 2014 (UTC)
Capital Group Companies's ownership
- IMO still misleading to announce a 8% shareholder as "owner". At what percentage do you put the cut-off? In the case of ASML, which caught my attention, the value of 8.8% is outdated anyway. Morningstar report (see under "Equity ownership", "Institutions" tab). I think Intel/Samsung/TSMC own some 25% of non-voting ASML shares; shouldn't those be listed as well? Moreover, from a practical point of view: you would have to list many large shareholders for each and every company, and update this information all the time. Better leave that to organizations that have a real-time data feed. Other example: Royal Dutch Shell on Morningstar: very different numbers from the 9.85% that you added to the article. Han-Kwang (t) 15:57, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
- Huh? If you don't assign a value in the macro, then it doesn't show up in the infobox. If the company is publicly traded (as indicated under "Type"), then there is no well-defined owner or parent, unless at the IPO the original founders kept a substantial part of the shares. If an entity buys enough shares to appoint members of the board of management, then they have to make a tender offer to take over the rest of the company as well, so the distinction between one of the many shareholders and "owner" or "parent" is usually quite clear. Han-Kwang (t) 07:25, 22 April 2014 (UTC)
Template:Infobox nutritional value has been nominated for deletion. You are invited to comment on the discussion at the template's entry on the Templates for discussion page. Ego White Tray (talk) 22:31, 13 June 2014 (UTC)
Your edit on the Carolina Reaper is incorrect. The only mention of the Trinidad Scorpion in the article http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/carolina-reaper-peppers-100-times-hotter-jalapeno/story?id=20756069. Missing or empty
|title= (help) is as follows: "Like most businesses on the rise, there's healthy competition. Shortly after the Ghost Pepper from India became the world's hottest pepper, native Australian pepper the Butch T Scorpion topped it. That's why Currie is paying a pretty penny for the right to be called the hottest pepper in the world."
As you can see, the chile referenced is the Butch T Scorpion not the Moruga Scorpion.
- OK, I reverted my edit, for now. By 'referenced article', I meant the Butch T Scorpion article, which stated that it was dethroned by the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion, although not in the Guinness book. Han-Kwang (t) 19:31, 29 July 2014 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 08:53, 23 November 2015 (UTC)