|Threads older than 4 weeks may be archived by.|
- 1 Seattle Wiknic 2015
- 2 Please Help
- 3 Canada and United States affiliates meetup
- 4 Hostbot and indef blocked editors
- 5 Editing
- 6 emergency account log off
- 7 emergency account log off successful!
- 8 Thanks for the invitation, HostBot!
- 9 How do I put a picture up
- 10 Please Help
- 11 A cup of tea for you, for being a great bot!
- 12 Speedy deletion nomination of Azhmoerie
- 13 A kitten for you!
Seattle Wiknic 2015
Thanks for your time. I've been helped from the Teahouse Q&A board in this afternoon.
Thanks a lot
Canada and United States affiliates meetup
Hostbot and indef blocked editors
- Hi NeilN. Thanks for the heads-up, and sorry for the delayed response. HostBot sometimes misfires and invites blocked editors (see 1, 2, 3. It's a matter of timing: sometimes, the block log table on the replica db that my script checks before inviting lags behind production. In other cases (like this one), someone is blocked in the narrow (usually 10-20 minute in the case a tad longer) window of time between when the block log is checked and the invite is delivered. In this case, the block log was checked at 17:01 UTC, two minutes before you blocked the editor :/ I can't easily fix the first scenario, but I can probably narrow the "window of uncertainty" somewhat with a bit of refactoring. I'll give that a go. Thanks again, sorry for the inconvenience, and please keep me posted if this happens again under your watch? Cheers, - J-Mo Talk to Me Email Me 21:57, 6 August 2015 (UTC)
I have been informed by several "admin" that I will be unable to edit anything unless I become ... in their words....
"Religiously Neutral". Since I am a Christian that is impossible. Wikipedia seems intent on publishing atheistic propaganda and they are twisting the Bible's content to do that.
emergency account log off
emergency account log off successful!
How do I put a picture up
I got these messages but I didn't get mentor since.
Welcome to the Co-op! We have a mentor for you. Hello, Ras Benjih! Thank you for your interest in the Co-op. You've been matched with I JethroBT, who has listed "writing" in their mentorship profile. Your mentor will be contacting you soon to get things started. HostBot (talk) 18:40, 20 July 2015 (UTC)
Welcome to the Co-op! We have a mentor for you. Hello, Ras Benjih! Thank you for your interest in the Co-op. You've been matched with Calliopejen1, who has listed "technical editing" in their mentorship profile. Your mentor will be contacting you soon to get things started. HostBot (talk) 16:45, 25 July 2015 (UTC)
- Sorry to hear that Ras Benjih. I JethroBT, any idea what might have happened here? Jtmorgan (talk) 19:50, 18 August 2015 (UTC)
A cup of tea for you, for being a great bot!
|I really like the Teahouse (and you, as a great user!), so, because of that, I reward you a delicious cup of tea!|
Speedy deletion nomination of Azhmoerie
Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. This is a notice to inform you that a tag has been placed on Azhmoerie requesting that it be speedily deleted from Wikipedia. This has been done under section A3 of the criteria for speedy deletion, because it is an article with no content whatsoever, or whose contents consist only of external links, a "See also" section, book references, category tags, template tags, interwiki links, images, a rephrasing of the title, a question that should have been asked at the help or reference desks, or an attempt to contact the subject of the article. Please see Wikipedia:Stub for our minimum information standards for short articles. Also please note that articles must be on notable subjects and should provide references to reliable sources that verify their content.
If you think this page should not be deleted for this reason, you may contest the nomination by visiting the page and clicking the button labelled "Click here to contest this speedy deletion". This will give you the opportunity to explain why you believe the page should not be deleted. However, be aware that once a page is tagged for speedy deletion, it may be removed without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag from the page yourself, but do not hesitate to add information in line with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines. If the page is deleted, and you wish to retrieve the deleted material for future reference or improvement, then please contact the deleting administrator, or if you have already done so, you can place a request here. KJ Discuss? 04:50, 20 August 2015 (UTC)
A kitten for you!
A kitten for you, just because you're a great user!
- Minionlover2015 (talk) 15:30, 22 August 2015 (UTC)