|If you leave a message here this editor will most likely reply here to avoid fragmenting the discussion, although you may notified of the response. If this editor left you a message on your talk page, they will be watching it, so you're most welcome to reply there rather than here|
Ten years of adminship
Hello, I have received your message about the neutral point of view. I will do my best to adjust and try to make it seem neutral. I am just trying to raise awareness of this clinic so people know what our objective is in helping the public.
- Hi Fazel. Raising awareness is not what Wikipedia is for, that is promotion, and not allowed here. As you are clearly connected to the clinic, you have a conflict of interest, and therefore shouldn't be writing about it at all--Jac16888 Talk 09:01, 20 October 2018 (UTC)
What I mean by raising awareness is by having it available to the public for research when looking it up and the history of it. I am not part of the clinic and I am a college student in fact that knows a lot about the clinic from past research projects. I have spoken to multiple people there so I have sources and I find that I am best fit to be able to write about it. The person who began this clinic has a history of what they have accomplished which I was trying to write about since they are an upcoming figure in the the communities. I'm not even mainly writing about the clinic, but it was just something that this person was a founder of and his dream of it.
- I suggest writing the article as a WP:DRAFTS and submitting it through the Wikipedia:Articles for creation process--Jac16888 Talk 15:55, 22 October 2018 (UTC)
Deletion of User's Sandbox.
I am writing you to discuss your decision to delete my sandbox page. The outcomes I am looking for are either: 1) My sandbox page is restored. or 2) I receive the most recent version of my sandbox page, before you deleted it. If outcome 2 is selected, I would take my page to an external website and host it outside of Wikipedia.org. If outcome 1 is selected, that would be the end of the situation. I hope at least to get a copy of it before deletion back.
- I have restored the page, temporarily, however it does not belong on Wikipedia in the slightest, 48 hours from now I will delete it again--Jac16888 Talk 21:10, 23 October 2018 (UTC)
The Signpost: 28 October 2018
- From the editors: The Signpost is still afloat, just barely
- News and notes: WMF gets a million bucks
- In the media: Bans, celebs, and bias
- Discussion report: Mediation Committee and proposed deletion reform
- Traffic report: Unsurprisingly, sport leads the field – or the ring
- Technology report: Bots galore!
- Special report: NPP needs you
- Special report 2: Now Wikidata is six
- In focus: Alexa
- Gallery: Out of this world!
- Recent research: Wikimedia Commons worth $28.9 billion
- Humour: Talk page humour
- Opinion: Strickland incident
- From the archives: The Gardner Interview
Edits on Ecofeminism
Hello, I am a student editor and this was my first time ever editing wikipedia. I did all my work for the article in my sandbox, including adding my citations. I was under the impression that I could simply copy and paste my contribution and the citations would also transfer. I saw your edit and realized that it did not work that way and I have gone back and added the citations. Thank you for making sure that my contribution was up to wikipedias standards and I am happy to answer any other questions you have regarding my article! Thanks! Hasmit06 (talk) 18:32, 3 November 2018 (UTC)