Fixed collineation error
Fixed covering group of An/Sn
Problem Croatian grammar
- Croatian grammar is not Serbian or Serbo-Croatian grammar!
- Why Serbian collaborators constantly deleted Croatian scientific texts or false. Example of deleting Croatian grammar and maliciously redirect the Serbo-Croatian, which is valid for the Croatian language!
- Serbo-Croatian is not Croatian!
- Serbo-Croatian this is a Serbian nationalist term!
- Serbian language and Croatian language is two differentes languages !
- Croatian grammar 1604. (Croat Bartol Kašić, Croatia island Pag - city Dubrovnik form Croatia)
- Croatian grammar 1997. Dragutin Raguž for Zagreb, Croatia
- New Croatian grammar 2010. Stjepan Babić, Zagreb Croatia
- Serbian language and Croatian language is two indepedente languages
- Croatian and Serbian two legal languages
- History language map of Europe 1901. Croatian language and Serbian language is two differents languages
- Modern Slavic language map of Europe 2010. Croatian language and Serbian language is two differents languages
New Page Patrol survey
New page patrol – Survey Invitation
Hello JackSchmidt! The WMF is currently developing new tools to make new page patrolling much easier. Whether you have patrolled many pages or only a few, we now need to know about your experience. The survey takes only 6 minutes, and the information you provide will not be shared with third parties other than to assist us in analyzing the results of the survey; the WMF will not use the information to identify you.
Please click HERE to take part.
You are receiving this invitation because you have patrolled new pages. For more information, please see NPP Survey
Several upcoming Wikipedia events in Kentu
- Lexington Pride Festival : June 27, 2015. Location: Lexington Pride Festival venues. Take photographs of the Lexington Pride Festival and upload them to Wikimedia Commons.
- Wiki Loves Pride edit-a-thon : June 30, 2015. 7:00 pm. Location to be determined.
Meet up for a picnic with other Wikipedian in Kentucky on July 25, 2015 from 12:00-3:00pm.
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 17:31, 23 November 2015 (UTC)