- 1 Article Ideas
- 2 Welcome and introduction
Purdue Queer Student Union
email/mailing list pre 1970s?
- Ask C.L. or C.M.
- how was maintained?
- any references to it in purdue archives?
- server maybe?
LesBiGay Network 1980s
- check with C.L. and K.L.
Queer Student Union Board 1990s
- under C.M.
- in order to attain Queer Resource Center Office Space
- any history from PSUB?
- board of organizations
- Ally Association
- Delta Lambda Phi
- Kappa Lambda Phi?
- DIGG was it too shortlived to mention?
Queer Student Union as currently is
- constitution rewrite by A.R.S. in 2006 or 2007?
- most presidents out [N.G., me, C.F., A.R.S]
- attain permission? how to find list? so far all from my memory
- Ally Association
- Delta Lambda Phi
- Gamma Rho Lambda
- National Organization for Gay and Lesbian Scientists and Technical Professionals
- CORE [get PSG website]
- non-discrimination policy
- Bert Chapman
- Triple XXX march
- Brother Jed visits [hahaha] http://pqsu.blogspot.com/2008/09/catchup-current-events-and-upcoming.html
- Second Chance Prom
http://www.noglstp.net/purdue/ for Purdue Chapter
Lt. Col Victor Fehrenbach
- served for 18 years
- accused of rape
- sued to stay
- now able to retire with full pension
http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/2009/05/airforce_fehrenbach_052009w/ http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/2009/10/airforce_fehrenbach_102109w/ http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/2010/08/air-force-mountain-home-fehrenbach-discharge-delayed-081710w/ http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/2010/12/airforce-dadt-air-122210w/ http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/2011/02/air-force-victor-fehrenbach-plans-to-retire-in-october-021711w/ http://www.advocate.com/News/Daily_News/2011/02/16/Fehrenbach_to_Retire_with_Full_Rank_and_Pension/
Welcome and introduction
Hi, Jademushroom. This is NOT some automated message...it's from a real person. You can talk to me right now. Welcome to Wikipedia! I noticed you've just joined, and wanted to give you a few tips to get you started. If you have any questions, please talk to us. The tips below should help you to get started. Best of luck! 07:05, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
Good luck with editing; please drop me a line some time on my own talk page.
There's lots of information below. Once again, welcome to the fantastic world of Wikipedia!
--07:05, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
- Also, you might be interested in joining this Wikiproject: Wikipedia:GLBT --Obsidi♠nSoul 07:46, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
I have put together a survey for female editors of Wikipedia (and related projects) in order to explore, in greater detail, women's experiences and roles within the Wikimedia movement. It'd be wonderful if you could participate!
It's an independent survey, done by me, as a fellow volunteer Wikimedian. It is not being done on behalf of the Wikimedia Foundation. I hope you'll participate!
Any questions or concerns, feel free to email me or stop by my user talk page. Also, feel free to share this any other female Wikimedians you may know. It is in English, but any language Wikimedia participants are encouraged to participate. I appreciate your contributions - to the survey and to Wikipedia! Thank you! SarahStierch (talk) 06:15, 27 September 2011 (UTC)
|Hi Jademushroom! Women around the world who edit and contribute to Wikipedia are coming together to celebrate each other's work, support one another, and engage new women to also join in on the empowering experience of shaping the sum of all the world's knowledge - through the WikiWomen's Collaborative.
As a WikiWoman, we'd love to have you involved! You can do this by:
We can't wait to have you involved, and feel free to drop by our meta page (under construction) to see how else you can participate!
Wiki Loves Pride 2014
Hi Jademushroom. In case you are not aware, there is an upcoming campaign to improve coverage of LGBT-related topics on Wikipedia, culminating with an international edit-a-thon on June 21. See Wiki Loves Pride 2014 for more information. If you are interested, you might consider creating a page for a major city (or cities!) near you, with a list of LGBT-related articles that need to be created or improved. This would be a tremendous help to Wikipedia and coverage of LGBT culture and history. Thanks for your consideration, and please let me know if you have any questions! --Another Believer (Talk) 17:54, 13 May 2014 (UTC)
You are invited to participate in Wiki Loves Pride!
- What? Wiki Loves Pride, a campaign to document and photograph LGBT culture and history, including pride events
- When? June 2015
- How can you help?
- 1.) Create or improve LGBT-related articles and showcase the results of your work here
- 2.) Upload photographs or other media related to LGBT culture and history, including pride events, and add images to relevant Wikipedia articles; feel free to create a subpage with a gallery of your images (see examples from last year)
- 3.) Contribute to an LGBT-related task force at another Wikimedia project (Wikidata, Wikimedia Commons, Wikivoyage, etc.)
Or, view or update the current list of Tasks. This campaign is supported by the Wikimedia LGBT+ User Group, an officially recognized affiliate of the Wikimedia Foundation. Visit the group's page at Meta-Wiki for more information, or follow Wikimedia LGBT+ on Facebook. Remember, Wiki Loves Pride is about creating and improving LGBT-related content at Wikimedia projects, and content should have a neutral point of view. One does not need to identify as LGBT or any other gender or sexual minority to participate. This campaign is about adding accurate, reliable information to Wikipedia, plain and simple, and all are welcome!
If you have any questions, please leave a message on the campaign's main talk page.
Thanks, and happy editing!
Wiki Loves Pride 2016
As a participant of WikiProject LGBT studies, you are invited to participate in the third annual Wiki Loves Pride campaign, which runs through the month of June. The purpose of the campaign is to create and improve content related to LGBT culture and history. How can you help?
- Create or improve LGBT-related Wikipedia pages and showcase the results of your work here
- Document local LGBT culture and history by taking pictures at pride events and uploading your images to Wikimedia Commons
- Contribute to an LGBT-related task force at another Wikimedia project (Wikidata, Wikimedia Commons, Wikivoyage, etc.)
Looking for topics? The Tasks page, which you are welcome to update, offers some ideas and wanted articles.
This campaign is supported by the Wikimedia LGBT+ User Group, an officially recognized affiliate of the Wikimedia Foundation. The group's mission is to develop LGBT-related content across all Wikimedia projects, in all languages. Visit the affiliate's page at Meta-Wiki for more information, or follow Wikimedia LGBT+ on Facebook. Remember, Wiki Loves Pride is about creating and improving LGBT-related content at Wikimedia projects, and content should have a neutral point of view. One does not need to identify as LGBT or any other gender or sexual minority to participate. This campaign is about adding accurate, reliable information to Wikipedia, plain and simple, and all are welcome! If you have any questions, please leave a message on the campaign's talk page.