User talk:Janedoe512

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

I am going to revert your changes, but strongly suggest you contact the Health and Human Services Office of the Inspector General. What you are describing is very much wrong, but the dispute cannot be aired on Wikipedia with out third party documentation. The HHS OIG takes this stuff seriously when you provide them with proof. Please contact them.