- 1 Category:Wikipedians who use Linux
- 2 Merry Christmas!
- 3 This kitten knows Cat
- 4 Category:Top icon protection templates
- 5 Missing you
- 6 Community desysoping RfC
- 7 You are an inspirational admin
- 8 Protection level of WP:CFD/W
- 9 It's been a while
- 10 River categories
- 11 Wikipedia talk:Moderators/Straw poll
- 12 Precious anniversary
- 13 Hello!
- 14 An other CfR discussion for US city categories
Category:Wikipedians who use Linux
I'm wishing you a Merry Christmas, because that is what I celebrate. If you don't like Christmas or just don't celebrate it in any of its forms, then please accept a generic "Happy Holidays". If you celebrate no holidays at this time of year, then hopefully you will be satisfied with an even more generic "Season's Greetings". :) BOZ (talk) 00:57, 24 December 2014 (UTC)
I'm wishing you a Merry Christmas, because that is what I celebrate. If you don't like Christmas or just don't celebrate it in any of its forms, then please accept a generic "Happy Holidays". If you celebrate no holidays at this time of year, then hopefully you will be satisfied with an even more generic "Season's Greetings". :) BOZ (talk) 18:55, 24 December 2015 (UTC)
This kitten knows Cat
MayB U should learn Cat, 2
- I guess you are taking a wikibreak? Hope to see you back on AN soon. Liz Read! Talk! 20:47, 13 June 2015 (UTC)
- Nod. Thank you both for your kind thoughts : ) - jc37 00:44, 19 June 2015 (UTC)
Community desysoping RfC
You are an inspirational admin
Protection level of WP:CFD/W
I have reverted your change to the protection level of WP:CFD/W, pending the outcome of a discussion which I have opened at WT:CFD/W, in which I explained why I think the page should remain fully protected.
It's been a while
The last time I saw you was when you opposed my RfA, so a
for that. ;-).
That aside, have you considered running for RfB again? I supported you last time, with a rather hilarious typo, and I would do it again. Other than that, how have things been?—cyberpowerChat:Online 13:41, 6 July 2016 (UTC)
- Lol, hi : )
- And thank you for the thought : )
- I might in the future, but atm, the current ones seem to have things well in hand (especially as some of their responsibilities have moved onto the global stage).
- And there are other things I'd want to work on first. For example, I think the winds are changing, and per WP:CCC, I think it's near time to try again for WP:MOD as a user-right package.
- And the slow semi-integration of the Wikimedia projects, I've been watching.
- I'd also like to get more RL time to help out more here. CFD, and the closures backlog, for just a couple examples.
- Anyway, thanks again Cyberpower, and, as always, I welcome friendly notices, so please feel free to drop e a note if you see something you think I might be interested in : ) - jc37 00:32, 7 July 2016 (UTC)
- As for me, the opposers at my RfA were right, I have a lot on my plate right now. I'm hard at work developing IABot into the perfect LINKROT combat bot. I might run an RfA again sometime in the future, but not before I finish my big bot project at the very least. :-) I'll see you around. :-)—cyberpowerChat:Offline 05:55, 7 July 2016 (UTC)
I'm startubg a new discussion at WP:CFD about the naming of river categories. Since you have participated in t least one of the recent discussions in the matterm you nay want to express your opinion at Wikipedia:Categories for discussion/Log/2016 July 11#Rivers. עוד מישהו Od Mishehu 02:40, 11 July 2016 (UTC)
Consensus seems to be overwhelmingly against. I don't think this is going to go anywhere else in the next 9 days so you may wish to either withdraw it or ask for a premature close from someone who can independently but briefly summarise the reasons why. Besides which, I need your help and eventual collboration on something I'm brewing that's obliquely related ;) Kudpung กุดผึ้ง (talk) 02:04, 30 July 2016 (UTC)
|reading and thinking|
|... you were recipient
no. 201 of Precious,
a prize of QAI!
I came across some of your comments here and thought I'd stop by and say hi!
It's been a while, hasn't it...? I hope you've been well.
An other CfR discussion for US city categories
There's a new Categories for Renaming discussion going on about categories of US cities listed in the AP Stylebook. As you have participated in at least one of the more recent discussions in the subject, you may want to participate in the discussion at Wikipedia:Categories for discussion/Log/2016 August 17#Seattle. עוד מישהו Od Mishehu 20:37, 17 August 2016 (UTC)