Welcome to Wikipedia! I hope you enjoy the encyclopedia and want to stay. As a first step, you may wish to read the Introduction.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me at my talk page – I'm happy to help. Or, you can ask your question at the New contributors' help page.
Here are some more resources to help you as you explore and contribute to the world's largest encyclopedia...
Finding your way around:
How you can help:
Jcaswell1430, good luck, and have fun.
- Please sign your messages on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will automatically insert your "signature" (your username and a date stamp). The or button, on the tool bar above Wikipedia's text editing window, also does this.
- If you would like to play around with your new Wiki skills the Sandbox is for you.
– Jnanaranjan Sahu (ଜ୍ଞାନ) talk
18:54, 13 February 2014 (UTC)
Equine multinodular pulmonary fibrosis, which you submitted to Articles for creation, has been created.
The article has been assessed as Stub-Class
, which is recorded on the article's talk page
. You may like to take a look at the grading scheme
to see how you can improve the article.
You are more than welcome to continue making quality contributions to Wikipedia. Note that because you are a logged-in user, you can create articles yourself, and don't have to post a request. However, you may continue submitting work to Articles for Creation if you prefer.
- If you have any questions, you are welcome to ask at the help desk.
- If you would like to help us improve this process, please consider
Thank you for helping improve Wikipedia!
) 23:29, 21 March 2014 (UTC)