Hello and welcome to the talk page! This is where you may leave good messages to me.
This is the tip of the day:
||This is a Wikipedia user talk page.
This is not an encyclopedia article or the talk page for an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this talk page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original talk page is located at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Jedd_Raynier.
Hello, welcome to my talk page!
If you want to leave me a message, please do it at the bottom as a new section. Simply press 'new section' at the top of this page.
I dislike fragmented discussions. If you leave a comment for me here, I will respond to it here, my talk page, in an effort to keep the entire conversation in one place. By the same token, if I leave a comment on your talk page, please respond to it there. We can use our watchlist to keep track responses. Thank you!
- The next archive will be when this talk page reaches 23 posts. (First 20 posts will be considered for archiving.)
- The version below is the latest version.
Thanks for participating in my RFA! I appreciate your support. Zagalejo^^^ 06:30, 3 July 2012 (UTC)
I regret to tell you that I will no longer be active on Wikipedia, and due to that, I can no longer be your mentor. If you wish to continue to be under mentorship, please find someone else at Wikipedia:Adopt-a-user/Adoptee's Area/Adopters. Regards, →Bmusician 07:52, 8 July 2012 (UTC)
- I have stated that I will not see any of Bmusician's adoptees go without. Since his adoption course was based upon mine, I am in a unique position to carry it on. If you would like me to do so, please do let me know. WormTT(talk) 12:26, 16 July 2012 (UTC)
- Hi, Worm! I'd like to inform you that I will be joining your adoption school since Bmusician, my former adopter, retired. I'd like to hear from you about your adoption school someday. Thanks for the invitation! Jedd Raynier wants to talk with you. 09:20, 27 July 2012 (UTC)
- Hi Jedd, I've moved your adoption page to User:Worm That Turned/Adopt/Jedd Raynier, and I'll get that test up there soon :) Glad to welcome you aboard! WormTT(talk) 18:15, 27 July 2012 (UTC)
Thank you for participating in my RfA. I appreciate that you took the time to consider me for adminship, and hope I will continue to see you around Wikipedia in the future.
Take care. =) Kurtis (talk) 16:50, 17 August 2012 (UTC)
Proposed blackout in protest of RA 10175
Dear Jedd Raynier,
As a Filipino Wikipedian, I hope you are aware of the passage of Republic Act No. 10175, also known as the Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012, which was signed into law by President Benigno Aquino III on September 12, 2012. Currently, there is a discussion on the Tambayan, the noticeboard for Philippines-related topics, about a proposed blackout of the English Wikipedia in the Philippines in order to protest the passage of RA 10175, similar to the blackout against SOPA and PIPA held earlier this year. I feel that your input on the subject will definitely help in the discussion.
Please feel free to participate in the discussion at Wikipedia talk:Tambayan Philippines#The Cybercrime Prevention Act, and I hope your input will help the Filipino Wikipedia community determine which is the best course of action against this law. Similarly, we hope to get as much input from as many Wikipedians as possible.
Thank you and maraming salamat po!
Sky Harbor (talk) 04:24, 6 October 2012 (UTC)
The Tea Leaf - Issue Seven
Hello again! We have some neat updates about the Teahouse:
- And...for all of your great work and all of the progress that you've helped the Teahouse make, we hereby award you the Host Badge:
||Teahouse Host Badge
|Awarded to hosts at the Wikipedia Teahouse.
Experienced editors with this badge have committed to welcoming guests, helping new editors, and upholding the standards of the Teahouse by giving friendly and patient guidance—at least for a time.
Hosts illuminate the path for new Wikipedians, like Tōrō in a Teahouse garden.
Earn more badges at: Teahouse Badges
- You are receiving The Tea Leaf after expressing interest or participating in the Teahouse! To remove yourself from receiving future newsletters, please remove your username here
Thanks again! Ocaasi 01:57, 9 February 2013 (UTC)
The Teahouse Turns One!
It's been an exciting year for the Teahouse and you were a part of it. Thanks so much for visiting, asking questions, sharing answers, being friendly and helpful, and just keeping Teahouse an awesome place. You can read more about the impact we're having and the reflections of other guests and hosts like you. Please come by the Teahouse to celebrate with us, and enjoy this sparkly cupcake badge as our way of saying thank you. And, Happy Birthday!
||Teahouse First Birthday Badge
|Awarded to everyone who participated in the Wikipedia Teahouse during its first year!
To celebrate the many hosts and guests we've met and the nearly 2000 questions asked and answered during this excellent first year, we're giving out this tasty cupcake badge.
Earn more badges at: Teahouse Badges
- --Ocaasi and the rest of the Teahouse Team 22:30, 27 February 2013 (UTC)