User talk:Jelly Soup
|This is a Wikipedia user talk page.
This is not an encyclopedia article or the talk page for an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this talk page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original talk page is located at
- 1 Oops
- 2 Hey
- 3 Your edit to the Baphomet dab page
- 4 User Category for Discussion
- 5 Image:Leo.gif
- 6 WP:POKE is doing some housecleaning
- 7 WikiProject Furry
- 8 Spells in Harry potter
- 9 I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!1
- 10 WikiProject Nintendo Page Redesign
- 11 Legend of the River King questions
- 12 Proposing turning list of DS games w/ rumble into category.
- 13 WikiProject Nintendo Question
- 14 Appaloosa
- 15 AfD nomination of Harvest Moon Online
- 16 Notification: changes to "Mark my edits as minor by default" preference
- 17 ArbCom elections are now open!
- I'll bite ya if ya do it again! ^_~ But, seriously, it's not a problem. The point is we are all working together. -- Jelly Soup 18:50, 26 March 2006 (UTC)
Are you the same Jelly Soup from gamefaqs.com? --Andeee 15:14, 28 March 2006 (UTC)
- Yes, I am. ^_^ -- Jelly Soup 21:05, 28 March 2006 (UTC)
- Oh ok, some of your faqs are huge! Good job. Why aren't you working for GameFaqs yet? --Andeee 08:25, 29 March 2006 (UTC)
- I'm not really interested in paying game-related work. I think of it more as an educational hobby. -- Jelly Soup 00:16, 4 April 2006 (UTC)
- They won't accept my review because of something called paragraph_spacing, what is that? I've added more spaces over and over and it comes back as the same error. :( --Andeee 03:48, 5 April 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks. :)--Andeee 01:50, 8 April 2006 (UTC)
I've been reading some guides and they didn't have good paragraph spacing, I can only guess they were stricter with my review because it was for a new game that didn't have any reviews. It's still pending...--Andeee 06:39, 9 April 2006 (UTC)
- Guides fall under a different set of rules. As they tend to be long, a few screw-ups are standable. It just needs to readable. Reviews, however, can only be a max of (I think) 35K. So, they are short and to the point. CJayC doesn't updated on the weekends, so you'll have to wait until next Monday. -- Jelly Soup 17:28, 9 April 2006 (UTC)
- Does he seriously do all the verification of the files himself? There's just 1000's of files!--Andeee 08:34, 10 April 2006 (UTC)
- As odd as it sounds, yeah, every new file is gone through by hand to make sure everything is ok. Updates, not so much. Actually, Sailor Bacon is the one who checks the reviews. -- Jelly Soup 15:13, 10 April 2006 (UTC)
- PC: Empire Earth II 2006-04-08 01:57:28 Accepted Finally.--Andeee 05:15, 11 April 2006 (UTC)
Your edit to the Baphomet dab page
Hi, please review Wikipedia's guidelines for disambiguation pages at WP:DAB and MoS:DP. Disambiguation pages serve a specific purpose: to allow the reader to choose among several Wikipedia articles that share an ambiguous term. The formatting and "one link per entry" guidelines have been agreed upon by consensus discussion as the most effective way to disambiguate articles. If you disagree with these guidelines, please raise the issue on the relevant talk page at Wikipedia talk:Manual of Style (disambiguation pages). Thanks. --Muchness 16:19, 10 June 2006 (UTC)
- Noted. I've seen dab pages with done both with and without periods. Now that I know the correct format, I'll do better from now on. I do feel a bit stupid about the 'broken link' part. I didn't check to see that minor characters was linking back to where I was trying to link. Live and learn, I guess. -- Jelly Soup 15:52, 11 June 2006 (UTC)
User Category for Discussion
- Thank you for the heads up. Glade to see the matter has been put to rest. -- Jelly Soup 07:05, 29 March 2007 (UTC)
Hello, Jelly Soup. An automated process has found and will an image or media file tagged as nonfree media, and thus is being used under fair use that is in your userspace. The image (Image:Leo.gif) was found at the following location: User:Jelly Soup. This image or media will be removed per criterion number 9 of our non-free content policy. The image or media will be replaced with Image:NonFreeImageRemoved.svg , so your formatting of your userpage should be fine. This does not necessarily mean that the image is being deleted, or that the image is being removed from other pages. It is only being removed from the page mentioned above. All mainspace instances of this image will not be affected Please find a free image or media to replace it with, and or remove the image from your userspace. User:Gnome (Bot)-talk 17:58, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
- Note to self, the image in question was removed from my user page shortly after this. -- Jelly Soup 07:11, 23 July 2007 (UTC)
This notice is to inform you that because many people have added their names to Wikipedia:WikiProject Pokémon#Participants but do not seem to be active, all names are being deleted in an effort to find out who is still truly interested in the project. All you have to do is re-add your name if you'd still like to be considered a member of WP:POKE. Any questions, you can contact me on my talk page. -ΖαππερΝαππερ BabelAlexandria 17:41, 22 July 2007 (UTC)
- Noted and thanks. -- Jelly Soup 07:11, 23 July 2007 (UTC)
- I am listed as a Furry Wikipedian due to a userbox having an erroneous category attached. Thank you for the note. -- Jelly Soup 23:01, 28 July 2007 (UTC)
Spells in Harry potter
- Thanks for the note. Unfortunately, I was off-line for the last several days and missed the discussion. Such is life, I guess. -- Jelly Soup 05:28, 30 August 2007 (UTC)
I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!1
- Thank you and have a nice day. -- Jelly Soup 07:57, 13 October 2007 (UTC)
WikiProject Nintendo Page Redesign
A new page design is being considered for the WikiProject Nintendo page. A rough draft can be viewed here. Please add all comments and thoughts to the discussion. From the automated, Anibot 22:48, 29 October 2007 (UTC)
Legend of the River King questions
Hey i was just posting some questions of at the Legend of the River King talk page and saw that you had posted a few times so i thought maybe you might no a little about the series, so i figured id come and ask you if you may have a look at my question and see if you can answer them, thanks Salavat (talk) 03:53, 4 September 2008 (UTC)
Proposing turning list of DS games w/ rumble into category.
WikiProject Nintendo Question
- Name was removed as inactive during the redesign last year. I'm still inactive, so I haven't readded myself. -- Jelly Soup (talk) 19:48, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
AfD nomination of Harvest Moon Online
An editor has nominated one or more articles which you have created or worked on, for deletion. The nominated article is Harvest Moon Online. We appreciate your contributions, but the nominator doesn't believe that the article satisfies Wikipedia's criteria for inclusion and has explained why in his/her nomination (see also Wikipedia:Notability and "What Wikipedia is not").
Your opinions on whether the article meets inclusion criteria and what should be done with the article are welcome; please participate in the discussion(s) by adding your comments to Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Harvest Moon Online. Please be sure to sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
You may also edit the article during the discussion to improve it but should not remove the articles for deletion template from the top of the article; such removal will not end the deletion debate.
Please note: This is an automatic notification by a bot. I have nothing to do with this article or the deletion nomination, and can't do anything about it. --Erwin85Bot (talk) 01:16, 25 January 2010 (UTC)
Notification: changes to "Mark my edits as minor by default" preference
Hello there. This is an automated message to tell you about the gradual phasing out of the preference entitled "Mark all edits minor by default", which you currently have (or very recently had) enabled.
On 13 March 2011, this preference was hidden from the user preferences screen as part of efforts to prevent its accidental misuse (consensus discussion). This had the effect of locking users in to their existing preference, which, in your case, was
true. To complete the process, your preference will automatically be changed to
false in the next few days. This does not require any intervention on your part and you will still be able to manually mark your edits as being minor in the usual way.
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:01, 23 November 2015 (UTC)