This page is automatically archived by MiszaBot III. Any sections older than 3 days are automatically archived.
Why are you here?
- You are hacked off because I nominated one of your articles for deletion - This isn't the place to discuss it, I strongly suggest taking it up in the appropriate AfD discussion or on the articles talk page.
- You are replying to a message I left on your talk page - Don't reply here! Reply on your talk page, I'll be watching!
- You want to discuss an article - If it is an article I have previously contributed to, it is likely to be on my watchlist, consider starting a discussion there instead, it may generate more discussion from outside parties.
- You think I'm harassing you - Unlikely. I have over 20,000 pages on my watchlist, including every UK place, road, bus operator and bus route (and most rail articles). If you edit the same group of articles, we are bound to bump into each other!
- You actually wish to talk to me - Welcome! You are in the right place, start a new discussion at the bottom of the page!
The talk page
Happy New Year!
Nice to see you back, especially taking part in RfA discussions. Best regards, --Kudpung (talk) 10:44, 2 January 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks... I wouldn't really say I'm *back* as such... just around! Happy new year to you too :) Jeni (talk) 13:50, 2 January 2011 (UTC)
Hi Jeni! Hope you're OK. I know you're not on here much now, but I thought I'd tell you I've uploaded some photos of buses in Birmingham to Commons. They're all in Commons:Category:Buses in Birmingham, and mine are on my Commonist gallery. I thought I'd tell you, as you know the West Midlands bus articles better than I do, so I thought you might be able to use the images somewhere. Arriva436talk/contribs 21:01, 15 January 2011 (UTC)
- I'm just going to keep this going so it doesn't get archived by the bot! Arriva436talk/contribs 16:45, 18 January 2011 (UTC)