|I am not an admin. Please do not ask me to delete, restore or protect pages as I cannot do so. This also means that if you are here because you think I deleted an article you created, you are mistaken--I just tagged it for deletion. Instead, check the deletion log to find out who the deleting admin was and contact them. You are free to ask me why I tagged it, though. On an unrelated note, if you want to put a template on this page, read WP:DTTR before doing so.|
- 1 DYK
- 2 The article on the Relationship between Tyranny and Arms Control is no longer a draft.
- 3 I Had a Dream That You Were Mine
- 4 Thanks for the information.
- 5 Nomination of List of vehicles simulated by iRacing.com for deletion
- 6 Cham Calendar
- 7 RfC for page patroller qualifications
- 8 Speedy deletion nomination of National Association for genetic safety (NAGS)
- 9 DYK for Jeffrey Fagan
- 10 Disambiguation link notification for October 10
- 11 Jazette
- 12 Hello
Hello! Your submission of William Chambliss at the Did You Know nominations page has been reviewed, and some issues with it may need to be clarified. Please review the comment(s) underneath your nomination's entry and respond there as soon as possible. Thank you for contributing to Did You Know!
The article on the Relationship between Tyranny and Arms Control is no longer a draft.
The article may be a stub for the moment, but the first paragraph of the introduction is completed. The article should now be published and open for additional contributions.
I Had a Dream That You Were Mine
- No problem. Everymorning (talk) 19:44, 24 September 2016 (UTC)
Thanks for the information.
Hi Everymorning: I am very new to the wiki process/system - but I will be happy to rollback any and all edits until such time as I found appropriate sources to amend the anemic, misleading and wrong entries on a page that currently exist regarding a band I founded. Thanks. Bobster wiki (talk) 17:32, 30 September 2016 (UTC) --Bobster_wiki
Nomination of List of vehicles simulated by iRacing.com for deletion
A discussion is taking place as to whether the article List of vehicles simulated by iRacing.com is suitable for inclusion in Wikipedia according to Wikipedia's policies and guidelines or whether it should be deleted.
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/List of vehicles simulated by iRacing.com until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion notice from the top of the article. --Dennis Bratland (talk) 16:43, 4 October 2016 (UTC)
No sweat sending that page to AfD. It improved the page in the end (I'm against using AfD to force page improvements, but you were in good faith and I'm happy). I added links from the Cham people and language articles to the calendar article, as before the calendar article was pretty much an orphan, which didn't help your being able to verify. Thanks for withdrawing in the end. Best, Smmurphy(Talk) 16:03, 5 October 2016 (UTC)
RfC for page patroller qualifications
Following up from the consensus reached here, the community will now establish the user right criteria. You may wish to participate in this discussion. --Kudpung กุดผึ้ง (talk) 11:46, 6 October 2016 (UTC)
Speedy deletion nomination of National Association for genetic safety (NAGS)
A tag has been placed on National Association for genetic safety (NAGS) requesting that it be speedily deleted from Wikipedia. This has been done under section G12 of the criteria for speedy deletion, because the page appears to be a clear copyright infringement. This page appears to be a direct copy from http://www.oagb.ru/about.php?txt_id=724. For legal reasons, we cannot accept copyrighted text or images borrowed from other web sites or printed material, and as a consequence, your addition will most likely be deleted. You may use external websites or other printed material as a source of information, but not as a source of sentences. This part is crucial: say it in your own words. Wikipedia takes copyright violations very seriously and persistent violators will be blocked from editing.
If the external website or image belongs to you, and you want to allow Wikipedia to use the text or image — which means allowing other people to modify it — then you must verify that externally by one of the processes explained at Wikipedia:Donating copyrighted materials. If you are not the owner of the external website or image but have permission from that owner, see Wikipedia:Requesting copyright permission. You might want to look at Wikipedia's policies and guidelines for more details, or ask a question here.
If you think this page should not be deleted for this reason, you may contest the nomination by visiting the page and clicking the button labelled "Contest this speedy deletion". This will give you the opportunity to explain why you believe the page should not be deleted. However, be aware that once a page is tagged for speedy deletion, it may be removed without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag from the page yourself, but do not hesitate to add information in line with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines. — Diannaa 🍁 (talk) 22:12, 7 October 2016 (UTC)
DYK for Jeffrey Fagan
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Emily Temple-Wood, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Pat Quinn (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Hey, we were told to communicate with you on this page. A new page that we are in the process of creating has been flagged for deletion. All of the information proviied is relevant and acccurate. We have saved the page to continue editing at a later time. What can be done immediately to keep our page from being deleted where we would have to begin all over again?
- I'm not sure if this information is accurate. The article says, for example, that Jazette is J. Cole's wife, but in fact, his wife is Melissa Heholt.  If you want to keep the page from being deleted you should add reliable sources about her (I looked and couldn't find any). See WP:RS. Everymorning (talk) 15:28, 15 October 2016 (UTC)
- Understood. We will add and update the reliable sources. Melissa Heholt is NOT in FACT his wife. All of the articles(blogs) that have "confirmed" that information have been based on hearsay and rumors. When he confirmed that he was IN FACT married, he did not, nor has her ever SPOKE her name because Jazette is IN FACT his actual wife. The media has ran with Melissa being his spouse because that is the story that has been fed to them while we (reps for Jazette) have respected Jazette's privacy and the privacy of her and Jermaine's actual relationship. We are attempting to create a Wiki page for Jazette to showcase her work as an Artist, Entrepreneur and Hair Stylist. If it makes it better, we will omit her Legal Marriage to Jermaine until we update the reliable sources you are looking for. However, it is asked that you do not delete the page as we are building it for her and possibly remove the flag from it. — Preceding unsigned comment added by JermaineJazette (talk • contribs) 15:36, 15 October 2016 (UTC)
- You're going to need to stick to what can be verified in reliable sources. If her marriage to J. Cole isn't reported in such sources, for whatever reason, then it has to be excluded from the article. By the way, I can't delete the page (only administrators can do that).Everymorning (talk) 15:39, 15 October 2016 (UTC)
- That makes sense. The information will be omitted for now. It's a shame that blogs are considered reliable sources, especially when referencing something so sacred as a marriage. Thanks for your help. — Preceding unsigned comment added by JermaineJazette (talk • contribs) 15:42, 15 October 2016 (UTC)
- @JermaineJazette: Actually blogs are not considered reliable sources, especially as sources for a biography of a living person. If you could point out the sources you say are blogs, I'm sure they could be checked and removed if necessary. --Drm310 (talk) 23:01, 15 October 2016 (UTC)
- Sure. What do you want help with? Everymorning (talk) 21:16, 19 October 2016 (UTC)
- Are you still looking to adopt a user? If so, can you adopt me? Adotchar (talk) 09:28, 20 October 2016 (UTC)
- Yes, I'll adopt you. Everymorning (talk) 12:30, 20 October 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks! What should I do now? Can you also please add me to the list of adoptees at Wikipedia:Adopt-a-user/Adoptee's Area/Adopters. Adotchar (talk) 09:51, 21 October 2016 (UTC)